Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si, por favor!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds delicious Rcossio, served the kids soft taco's for dinner. They decided to make masks of out the soft taco's and applied them to their face's. They even took little bites out of the soft taco so they can see and breath! Told them to stop playing with their food!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, hopefully they took out the taco contents before putting them on their faces....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face

I can't wait for the pumpkin pie myself fallowed by a chocolate chip cookie with fresh ground kona coffee. Yummmmmmmmmmm. Of coarse Ihave to make them first. Store bought not the same. Happy Thanksgiving!!! I have friends that moved to New Zealand a while ago and the managed to find a turkey this year and are inviting all the kiwis they know! And thanks for giving everyone!!!!

We are famous for our taco nights too. All our friends come over, adults and kids, and we eat to much and drink to much to usually. It is a lot of fun and easy too.We haven't done it much since starting all the meds. Maybe for my bday. We do hard, soft tacos, refried bean dip hot with a ton a of ingreds. veggies and dip guac.and chips salsa too. Now I am hungry.
    Last edited by onatreetop; 11-24-2009 at 11:36 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just finished breakfast. Too soon for a taco?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My kids finally took their soft taco's off their faces and ate them. I don't like good food to go to waste. We use to have friends over too for taco's and wine. Life has been so busy. I miss those days. After the holidays and things quiet down, I'll have a small taco party. So looking forward to eating Thanksgiving food!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not that this applies to any of us on pred.... Nooooo, not at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was me on Prednisone doses from 60-20mg! It was bad! I ate three meals within two hours and it was only 10:30 in the morning! I am so glad I'm taking 7mg!

Doug Guest

Ai! Ricardo! That happens to be the best food from Cuba, in my mind! I had a rice dish sin carne myself tonight. Turned out well considering the odd combination of oriental vegetables, a mashed acorn squash, and brown rice. A little butter, a touch of pepper, sea salt, and aged balsamic vinegar dribbled over the top, and I'm prepared to raid the 'fridge tonight even if it means I have to figure out something else to eat tomorrow! I'm working on reducing meat in my diet, usually by having meatless meals on an irregular schedule, mainly because just about anything like rice makes such a big amount even when you try to keep it down to one meal's proportion!

Doug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    I just finished breakfast. Too soon for a taco?
    In proper Mexican homes, this type of food might just be breakfast! It's the best of all worlds. It is the cultural "go-ahead" to eat just about anything yummy for breakfast- tacos would suit me fine!, and now I want some on soft shells myself! The idea of biting out eyes, nose, and mouth holes so the soft tortilla can be used as a mask truly is genius! I'm not ready to face people, most days, that early in the morning, and the tortilla mask is just close enough to howI look then to jut about fool most peope most of the time!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast