Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Off Topic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds good. I'm not much of a egg,bacon and sausage eater, but my nostrils flared when you mentioned it. I love the egg and bacon sandwich especially when the egg yolk gets all gooey and drips out of the sandwich. You need a wet wipe on hand to eat it. So good!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face

dark Chocolate is my favorite. Then good milk chocolate. I was craving Lasanga and made it tonight. So good!!!!! Red pepper, green pepper and onion sauted with grd. turkey and garlic then mixed in the sauce. Oh mama!!!Some ricota, mozz and parm and I was a very happy girl.

When I was in myearly twentysI lived on Chocolate, coffee and cigs.. Those were the days. Never gained a pound. Could stay up for days. That was life times ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We had lasagna two nights ago. It was store bought (stouffers), it was ok. One of my favorite stores is Whole Foods, I love to eat lunch there. It really isn't that expensive compared to any other fast food place. Your getting fresh healthy food. Even the pizza is good. I need to go grocery shopping today! So excited!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of our sangha members is a manager at the local Whole Foods. He often brings really nice meals for our temple on special days. For Thanksgiving he said he wanted to bring the turkey for about 25 people. We always do a pot-luck Thanksgiving, and invite anyone who wants to join us. About an hour before we all arrived with our dishes, he delivers not just a turkey for 25 but the entire meal--even drinks and dessert-- for 25 people. Huge boxes of the most delicious food! So it was pretty funny as we all showed up with our little plates of yams, etc....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alot of people were ordering the Thanksgiving meal at Whole foods. It looked very good. Too bad, no scratch and sniff. Glad you enjoyed your whole foods.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789