Hi,
I too am writing for my boyfriend of a few years now who has been in the hospital for the last 2-1/2 weeks. He has been diagnosed with Wegener's because they found spots on his lungs on a CT scan, but is very confusing to us. His symptoms started out with his feet and fingers going numb and becoming very painful. Has anyone had this happen to them? The docs do say that it is not a common symptom of WG which is confusing to them too. We just don't know where to turn. We are in an Everett Hospital and would like to see someone in Seattle or elsewhere if we have to but he cannot even sit upright for more than an hour due to the pain. His toes on the right side are black (the last 3) and his fingers on his right side are blue. It has gotten a bit better but will not go away. He is on prednisone and cytoxan.

Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated. Any doctors in this area I could possibly call that anyone knows of would be of great help also. We are so afraid of him losing his toes.

Thank you,

jhollo9