Hi guys,

been wondering if it is time to add a memorial section to the site.

There have been a number of WGers how have passed on and IMO they should not be forgotten.

I envisaged the title to be Memorial Section or similar. (I would not use gpa, as I believe the majority who have left us were diagnosed as WG - ditto Wg)

I would also have a starter post which gave the basic details such as name, when Diagnosed, Aviator or photo, death along with a short write up about the person. This would then be followed with their most important link/links (Intro or dying threads.) People , if they wish can add their personal memories'. Only the Admins can add new people to it but the can ask if anyone would like to write the Obit.

The thread information should explain what its about but start with something along the line of: This is an area where members can remember those who failed to beat the disease. Please remember that back 20 years ago the survival rate was only 20% where nowdays with the new treatments it is well over 80%. Death is now much rarer than before but these people contributed to the forum and helped the success rate get where it is today. This to reasure new members and visitors.

Can it be done and thoughts please?