Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mucal blob color?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mrtmeo,

Bronchial stenosis sounds A LOT like it'c coming from your throat. They though all my problems were in my throat, until I healed enough that the only place I still had issues was in my chest. See if she can get to a Pulmonologist for a Bronchoscopy or at least a consultation.
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Bob,
    I have not been impressed with any pulmonologist she has seen and they know nothing about vasculitis.
    She has the post nasal drip, so not sure if it is a sinus issue from the lungs or from the GERD.
    If it is from the lungs, she is starting the mofetil and is almost 4 months from the first rtx treatment, so maybe the mofetil will stop the vasculitis attacks.
    She has some kind of internal bleed they can't find, too, so will see if the mofetil helps stop the flaring.
    She was in a constant flare the 2 months from starting rtx and waiting for the rtx to start working.
    I know it can take 3-6 months to bring her into remission and even when the anca ab's come down, we can have symptoms.
    I keep her vitamin D levels into the optimum range of 60-80 ng/mL which has kept her from lung infections several years.
    Last edited by mrtmeo; 10-13-2014 at 04:00 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123