Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Jack - Rembered

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whatthewhat View Post
    Of course, the WG mom community is heartsick whenever there is a death. I have thought it worth mentioning that I did not think her care was adequate :-(
    I agree. I think she was on Medicare and/or Medicaid. She should have been able to see the best vasculitis docs at UW rheumatology clinic or other places like Virginia Mason in Seattle. With that many diseases and issues, she absolutely needed the best possible. She didn't want to travel that far but was treated at the Multi-Care clinic in Tacoma, from what she told me. But somewhere near the end she was admitted to a Seattle hospital, possibly more than once. It may have been Swedish medical center, but I'm not sure. One of our Facebook vasculitis friends visited her there. Then she was home for awhile, maybe a couple of weeks or a month before she died. Things kept changing so fast for her that it was hard to keep track.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    Here is the link to Heather's introductory thread. http://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.c...-meet-you.html
    Thanks Anne for the link to her introduction. Without it I didn't know her/would not have known her.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whatthewhat View Post
    Of course, the WG mom community is heartsick whenever there is a death. I have thought it worth mentioning that I did not think her care was adequate :-(

not only mad at the beast but also at those damn arrogant and ignorant docs....
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456