Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Testing something

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Testing something

dont mind this please.. i will take it off once i had completed the whole story
    ~
    THE DAY I LOST MY EYES
    I looked to the young girl beside me, her younger brother attached to her left hand. Kyrla was nine and Xanx five, they were fleeing from the same evil which forced me from my home. Both were blonde with blue eyes, quick to smile and enjoyed a laugh. We were two days from our destination, and I was two days from another spot. One or two I wasn’t sure, I had never helped more than one child. So far I had helped 12 children, and wore the 12 spots which had appeared after each child was safely handed over with pride.
    The sun was starting to set at the end of our first day together. It had been incredibly uneventful; no doubt the evil ones had heard of me and sent the minions elsewhere. I hadn’t failed to keep my charges safe yet. These were our future, the ones who were going to recover the wasteland for us.

Lost in my thoughts of the future, I didn’t notice Kyrla and Xanx had stopped. A noise ahead pulled me from my dreams.
    The instant I saw the Plague Roku I leaped, teeth bared then landed around his leg. I bit down hard. I heard the Plague Roku cry out. Letting go I grinned at it, lining up a second attack. I heard Xanx cry out and my concentration was lost. Turning towards him my last sight was of Kyrla throwing rocks at a second Plague Roku before everything went black.
    “Is he ok?” That was Xanx’s worry filled voice.
    “I am.” I said before Kyrla could respond.
    I lifted my head and cringed, holding that spot before the pain subsided and then moved slowly. Opening my eyes I saw darkness, panic threatened to rise before I realised I was wearing a bandanna of sorts over my eyes.
    Taking a breath I fell backwards as a pair of arms wrapped around me.
    “We were so scared. You fell down and wouldn’t move.”
    I nuzzled Kyrla gently. “I’m sorry I worried you, I didn’t realise there was two of them. But I am ok now.”
    “We tried to wash the gunk off your eyes, but it hurt our fingers.”
    lives on facebook most of the day

https://www.facebook.com/karin.lottering

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Greetings! My name is Jax. Once long ago I was a master of the Wasteland, but I found myself overpowered and defeated by a much more sinister force, Arion Nightmare and his army. I was powerful, but not powerful enough to escape Arion Nightmare's attacks of paralysis and hypnosis. He overthrew me and took the Wasteland and he turned my subjects into his army minions. I was unable to stop his evil plan. I managed to retreat to the Mountains where I live out my days in peace. I'm now very old and losing my eyesight, but I still do what I can to be a positive influence on this land."

"I spend my time helping human children with their problems and for each child I help, a spot appears on my body to mark the accomplishment! I take great pride in my spots and the work I do in order to earn them.

"Perhaps you can come and pay me a visit some time. If you're a child, don't hesitate to come to me for help! Here in the Mountains there are nothing but clear skies, so just drop by whenever you like! "

~ ~
    [/b]THE DAY I LOST MY EYES[b]
    I looked to the young girl beside me, her younger brother attached to her left hand. Kyrla was nine and Xanx five, they were fleeing from the same evil which forced me from my home. Both were blonde with blue eyes, quick to smile and enjoyed a laugh. We were two days from our destination, and I was two days from another spot. One or two I wasn’t sure, I had never helped more than one child. So far I had helped 12 children, and wore the 12 spots which had appeared after each child was safely handed over with pride.
    The sun was starting to set at the end of our first day together. It had been incredibly uneventful; no doubt the evil ones had heard of me and sent the minions elsewhere. I hadn’t failed to keep my charges safe yet. These were our future, the ones who were going to recover the wasteland for us.

Lost in my thoughts of the future, I didn’t notice Kyrla and Xanx had stopped. A noise ahead pulled me from my dreams.
    The instant I saw the Plague Roku I leaped, teeth bared then landed around his leg. I bit down hard. I heard the Plague Roku cry out. Letting go I grinned at it, lining up a second attack. I heard Xanx cry out and my concentration was lost. Turning towards him my last sight was of Kyrla throwing rocks at a second Plague Roku before everything went black.
    “Is he ok?” That was Xanx’s worry filled voice.
    “I am.” I said before Kyrla could respond.
    I lifted my head and cringed, holding that spot before the pain subsided and then moved slowly. Opening my eyes I saw darkness, panic threatened to rise before I realised I was wearing a bandanna of sorts over my eyes.
    Taking a breath I fell backwards as a pair of arms wrapped around me.
    “We were so scared. You fell down and wouldn’t move.”
    I nuzzled Kyrla gently. “I’m sorry I worried you, I didn’t realise there was two of them. But I am ok now.”
    “We tried to wash the gunk off your eyes, but it hurt our fingers.”
    Last edited by kieshara; 09-16-2014 at 04:40 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your pet Jax the Male Smokey Drylis (#4674960) pet page has been submitted successfully.

wish me luck for this pet .... i hope i get him with that story

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

failed