Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hearing Problems

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possibly you should start with whatever doctor you are established with and get appropriate referrals from him/her. For your nasal and ear issues the correct specialty is probably an ENT, and if you have not seen a rheumatologist I would think your doctor would refer you to one if he also suspects you are having WG related symptoms.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My symptoms for Wegs in order they appeared were: nasal crusting and bleeding, roaming joint pain, weight loss, fatigue, blood in urine, loss of hearing and balance, coughing up blood from bleeding in the lungs. My hearing loss was prmanent . Now I either have an infection in skull around my BAHA site and in my middle ear which is most likely scenario and best case scenario or else an active Weg granuloma in middle ear. It would take a rather invasive biopsy to confirm that so we will treat the probable infection and see what happens from treatment while watching for any other signs or increased Weg activity. I have been in drug induced remission for most of the past three years.

I would recommend going to a Weg expert Center where they have a coordinated team and experts in many areas.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123