A couple month back I started having hearing problems on one of my ears. It became kind of muffled and sometimes I would hear ringing in it. Sometimes it's more muffled than other times. Around the same time this started the same side of my nose started getting stuffed a lot and if I wore glasses it would sometimes hurt on that side a little after wearing them for a while.

Today I woke up and my other ear didn't seem all right, so I tried clearing it by equalizing my ears the way divers do: squeeze nose shut, then gently blow into it - it should allow the ear to match the surrounding atmospheric pressure (it's never caused a problem before). Now I have a problem with this ear being muffled too and feeling like it's stuffed with something. I know the best thing to do is to talk to my doctor about it, but I can't afford a (expensive) visit at this time because of my work situation, and I already owe him money that I cannot pay back at this time.

Has anyone else experienced hearing problems? Is this a known problem with WG?? I know it's not age related because I'm way too young for age related hearing problems.