Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ice bucket

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See that's where I am different from you 2 I found out at work and did it right after I got home from work. Of course the fact I work in a freezer may have something to do with that

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ice bucket challenge has swept across the UK , great fun to help a lesser none illness .
    And given how hot I get I totally loved it !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was challenged but posted a response saying I'd happily donate but didn't want to dump ice on my head due to headaches... It likely sounded wimpy to those not in pain, but I just did to know whether it would give me more trouble. If the point is to raise money for ALS, this should suffice. There are enough others getting ice water dumped on their heads to raise awareness.
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ugh i have been challenged.... i want to cry but I AM NOT GONNA DO IT!!!
    its so cold since it snowed on the mountians lately... and the ice winds is here now....
    lives on facebook most of the day

https://www.facebook.com/karin.lottering

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well its a good thing which star to donate for a good cause and I'd seen your video of ice bucket challenge and share it on face book profile for more views.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha ha. The Ice Bucket challenge.. I got challenged while I was on holiday in Hawaii, so no problem right. We got all the ice out of the ice making machine, walked with the cooler full to the top with it down to the beach, and filled it with sea water.... didn't want to carry all the water from our room. So we get there, and thought 'let's show our friends the beach while doing this' so Brian was going to pan around and I would say my schpeal and challenge the next ones, and then my mom and Hana were to dump the ice water. Simple right? Well there are two takes because one of the girls in the back wasn't listening to the program: This is on Facebook, so sorry if it doesn't work for you.

Take 1: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...31145364046388 like the look on my face? ha ha ha ha

now everyone is on the same page, we scoop all the ice from the hot sand, put it back in the cooler, and try again....

Take 2: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...1838997&type=3 notice the sand at the bottom of the cooler? notice it dripping down my face.... and that's how my family rolls.

Take 2:
    Last edited by marta; 10-03-2014 at 05:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry I haven't been on in a bit been getting busy again. Anyways I thought you would like to know marta min was a take 2 also because I used my laptop to record and the way my laptop is set up hit it 1 time preps it 2nd time starts the record and of course my first time I only hit it 1 time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12