Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: pberggren memorial thread

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    it is. cute and warm house. kind of house that once you get inside you feel at home.
    Will you ever see this post? This love story, this wonderful love story, is what I am living on these days. Is there a way to see the pictures? Is it my computer? All I get is a little black box with an X in it. But if I never see the pictures, thank you for sharing all that you experienced together. This is the kind of love that goes on, truly. God bless.

2. Likes Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hellojulie View Post
    Will you ever see this post? This love story, this wonderful love story, is what I am living on these days. Is there a way to see the pictures? Is it my computer? All I get is a little black box with an X in it. But if I never see the pictures, thank you for sharing all that you experienced together. This is the kind of love that goes on, truly. God bless.
    Thank you so much Jullie. You are very kind. God bless you.
    The beginning of our love story is on another thread, I hope the link works, here:

www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/889-Update-on-pberggren/page254?highlight=Update+pberggren

I will send you a friend suggestion. If you will confirm it, you will be able to watch the pictures: go to my profile and watch the albums.

As for the other pictures on the thread itself, I used the wrong technique when I posted them so they didnt last.
    Last edited by Alysia; 12-25-2017 at 04:07 AM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, I found my sweet love, my beautiful Phil
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis....emorial-thread
    During long scary weeks at the hospital, my sweetie used to tell me, what I keep on telling him:"your love is what I live on".
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman, take care of your weggies from heaven, and get a place ready for me, next to you, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once on the skype I told my sweet Phil that if I could have choose between having wg and finding my sweetie or not having wg and not finding my sweetie, I would choose wg, again and again and again. It made him tears when I said so. I still do. As much as wg is a nasty disease, as much as I madly miss my sweetie, the body is temporary. The soul is eternal. I have found my beautiful soul mate, and one day he will come to pick me up, to spend eternity with him in the presence of Our Lord. It will be heaven.

~~~

"Glory to God in the highest: and on earth peace to men of good will". (Luke 2:14)

Merry Christmas in heaven, sweetie. I know that you enjoy being up there, where you trully belong. I can imagine your peace and joy. Have a wonderful celebration.
    Thank you for coming to visit me when I need you the most, for watching over us, for shinning upon us with your cute melting smile, for praying for us. Thank you for being you. I love you with every beat of my heart.
    Last edited by Alysia; 12-25-2017 at 05:51 AM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, I found my sweet love, my beautiful Phil
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis....emorial-thread
    During long scary weeks at the hospital, my sweetie used to tell me, what I keep on telling him:"your love is what I live on".
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman, take care of your weggies from heaven, and get a place ready for me, next to you, until we meet again.

5. Likes gilders, Lilly, Keith liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To my sweetie....

Today, it is 38 months since you have entered eternity, sweetie. I hold your words close to my heart, I hold our memories, our love, I hold you - inside my heart. And I know that you also hold me. I love you. Allways. & Forever.

07/06/2014 07:53
    Phil Berggren
    Remember that all strength comes from God, not us. We have no choice when we die. This life is but a speck of dust, not even a speck of dust, a billionth of a trillionth of a speck of dust, compared to the whole universe when it comes to our lives being forever.
    Last edited by Alysia; 01-03-2018 at 05:43 AM.

7. Likes Lilly, mishb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes Alysia liked this post
Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293