Likes Likes:  203
Page 41 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I posted to my album 2 more funny selfies of Phil and me, and then I couldnt upload any more pics, I dont know why. will check again later.... pics with me are in my album because I need my privacy. pics of Phil can be here, he allowed me to.

I dont mind anymore having a saddle nose, because my sweet soulmate had one, and he was very cute with his nose, and it feels good to see that we share same feature on our faces as well....

when he was in the ICU he was with feeding tube they attached to his nose with a plaster, which made the nose looks straight (not saddle) and I told him I should put on my nose a plaster as well....

there were many sacry, tough and heart breaking days. but there was allways also the joy of being together, the endless love, and many many smiles, even when in pain. of both of us.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    Its almost the only thread I am reading and writing in, for the last 3 months or so, so it seems that I missed the thread about Dodi's daughter.... can anyone please tell me which thread is it ?
    Alysia, perhaps you've seen this by now, since Dodi posted today, but here is the thread on her daughter who died this past winter: http://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.c...forations.html . I thought it was noteworthy for you because her daughter had colon involvement, as you do. Unfortunately, things went very wrong for her, and there was negligence at the hospital, as in Phil's case. It is very sad.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

posting more pics. I miss him all the time....

Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love those pics!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More great pics, keep 'em coming!
    #403 is my favorite so far. We can really see how happy he was those final weeks.........and it's down to you Alysia!
    Diagnosed April 1995

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, Alysia! Those are great! And Gilders is right, his happiness really shows, even at the hospital.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Natural Bridge Station, VA; Grandy, NC (OBX); formerly Fredericksburg, VA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thx for the wonderful pictures of Phil! It brings a great sense of comfort knowing Phil was in a happy place and that he's no longer in pain. Alysia, I hope you've been able to use your memories of Phil to keep you strong in faith and healthy in heart. He was so special to many ...
    KB -- "The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge". Bertrand Russell

Dx in September, 2011. Major involvement: kidneys and lungs. Medical implications: fungal pneumonia, drug-induced hepatitis, allergy to fungal meds, ear infections, sinusitis, gall bladder removal, vitreal detachment, and eye cellulitis. Medial meniscus removal (unrelated to WG). Medications: Rtx, Pred 5.0, Lisinopril, Chlorthalidone, Levothyroxin, Omeprazole.

Page 41 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast