Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: pberggren memorial thread

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    Phil is not getting better. The inflamation marker is higher from day to day. I am madly scared. The docs here say that he might not survive. Already 2 days of plasma exchange with no change. How long does it takes ? We want to consult with Dr. Specks but we dont have his phone number. I sent him an email and checking around. Please, every info can help. Please pray for my sweetie. Please, God, don't take my sunshine away.....
    Memories from this time of the year, 4 years ago.... my sweetie's last days on earth...
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

2. Likes mishb, Rose, annekat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Memories from this time of the year, 4 years ago.... my sweetie's last days on earth...
    Hard to believe it's been four years. At least I'm glad you were there for him. I'm sure that meant everything to him.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

4. Likes Alysia, mishb, Jaha, whatthewhat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    Hard to believe it's been four years. At least I'm glad you were there for him. I'm sure that meant everything to him.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
    Dear Anne, I cant thank you enough for being here for Phil, for us, for me - all those years. You are a true friend and I love you.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

6. Likes Jaha, whatthewhat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My beautiful man is not with us anymore. He is in heaven now.

"The Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away: as it hath pleased the Lord, so is it done: blessed be the name of the Lord."

Today, 4 years ago, The Lord took my beautiful Phil back to himself to spend eternity in his presence.

... From our very first talks, on the skype, Phil told me that he might not live long. I read his thread here on the forum, the longest ever, and saw how he already almost died few years ago... amazed from his courage, strength and Faith. Phil told me couple of times that his last wish is to get a priest on his deathbed. Thanks to God's providence I was able to call our very dear Fr. McDonnell to come during my sweetie's last hours on earth, to fullfil his will.

After a relatively better day, my sweetie stopped breathing during his night sleep. Without pains. The docs put him on the tube and called me to come in the middle of that scary night. I called his dear parents who came fast. We needed each other, to hold, to support, to give strength...

I will allways be grateful to Phil's father for his strong embrace at those rough hours, he literally held me, otherwise I couldn't stand it... and I will allways be grateful to Phil's mom, for her tender motherly care to me during that aweful time, My soul needed that loving care like oxygen, when my oxygen man flied high and away.....

We stayed around my sweetie's bed, holding him like we used to.. this time his allways warm hands were cold, and I knew that although he is still alive, he is no longer with us....

.... early in the morning I texted our dear Fr. McDonnell. He also came fast. He told us that today is a special day: Feast Day of The Holy Guardian Angels. No coincidences that my beautiful angel, my courageous guardian, has joined heaven on that special day.

He prayed the most beautiful prayer I ever heard, describing how the Saints and the Angels will be soon welcoming my beautiful angel into heaven...... It was The Litany of the Saints.

Not long after Fr. McDonnell left, my sweetie flied high.... peacefully.... I kissed his beautiful forhead, and told him: "Goodbye sweetie, I love you". He still had his sweet smell............

Sometimes when I am awefully in need of his caring, I can sense his sweet smell and I know that he is near, loving and caring... until we meet again ❤
    Alysia
    dx 2008

8. Likes me2, Jaha, annekat, renidrag liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you again lovely lady, for being with Phil and doing all that you could do, to bring a smile to his face over those last few weeks.
    I'm glad that you could be there with him and for him, when he was chosen to go

I hope you are doing okay. I know it's a tough time of year.

Big hugs and much love to you
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

10. Likes Jaha, Alysia, annekat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sending prayers for getting peace and understanding, more and more everyday. You severely an amazing,kind and loving woman. Phil was a Warrior and you gave him the greatest gift of all love. Keep up the good faith!
    Jana

Do not fear anything, just do it afraid!
    It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop!

12. Likes mishb, Alysia, whatthewhat, annekat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mishb View Post
    Thank you again lovely lady, for being with Phil and doing all that you could do, to bring a smile to his face over those last few weeks.
    I'm glad that you could be there with him and for him, when he was chosen to go

I hope you are doing okay. I know it's a tough time of year.

Big hugs and much love to you
    Thank you SO much, dear Michelle
    I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, only near my sweetie, as long as I could. I feel grateful and blessed for the time we spent together...

That's my song to my sweetie... https://youtu.be/ecKkVtJtuBw

And longer if I can...
    Alysia
    dx 2008

14. Likes whatthewhat, Jaha, annekat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaha View Post
    I am sending prayers for getting peace and understanding, more and more everyday. You severely an amazing,kind and loving woman. Phil was a Warrior and you gave him the greatest gift of all love. Keep up the good faith!
    Thank you so much, dear Jana, for your support and friendship all the way... Phil also gave me the greatest gifts, ever and forever ❤❤
    Alysia
    dx 2008

16. Likes Jaha, annekat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feeling exhausted and drained after those remembrance days... sometimes my heart is just too small to contain the love and the pain...
    Alysia
    dx 2008

18. Likes Pete, whatthewhat, Jaha, mishb, annekat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe, and I think you do too, that you have Divine help in carrying whatever emotions are too much to handle alone. One help you have been given is this forum, full of people who not only care about you but also remember Phil and miss his helpful attitude and playful spirit. You are not alone.

20. Likes Alysia, Jaha, mishb, annekat liked this post
Page 95 of 99 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast