Quote Originally Posted by freakyschizogirl View Post
I remember when Jack died, it hit me straight away and I was crying over the keyboard of my computer, inconsolable.

Phil being dead just doesn't seem real or possible. I am finding I so hard to believe. Me and Phil didn't always see eye to eye but I know he was a kind soul who was always there for people. I wish he were still alive now, he always seemed to have a positive spin on things.

Alysia I kinda missed you and Phil falling in love while I was absent from the forum but oh my, did you make a cute couple.
thank you. I wanted to tell you and the others something:
Phil had a notebook in which he was writing notes before going to meet his docs. sometimes we prepared the notes together on skype. when I was with him in the batcave and before we drove to his lung doc, we preprared the last list. I also wrote in that notebook notes from the meeting we had with the transplant team.
Phil's parents allowed me to take this wg-notebook to memory.
what is heart-warminig in this beautiful notebook, besides his neat beautiful handwriting, if that in each visit to each doctor there are also couple of questions about other weggies. he was so kind and caring. I found question about me and also, Sam, questions about you, about the dillema that you had between the ENT and your wg doc couple of months ago considering your nose.
he was so amazing. even more then you all knew. the more I got to know him, the more I was amazed from his kindness and caring and courage and more.
I will post here one page from his wg-notebook.