Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: pberggren memorial thread

Alysia,
    I know that every day you think of Phil, but this time of year must be harder for you.
    Carry on thinking about him, but try not to get too upset. You know all Phil would want is for you to be happy and healthy.
    Hope everything went well with your WG Dr appointment and you're feeling well.
    I was back at transplant clinic today and they've moved me from fortnightly appointments to monthly, so they must be happy with my progress. I'll update my "Transplant" thread once I've received my blood test results.
    Diagnosed April 1995

2. Likes Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: pberggren memorial thread

Thank you so much my friends, for your caring and kind words. You warm my heart. I love you. Thank you for being here.

I share here things which I don't share on facebook. I don't want to make Phil's parents more sad then they already are. They are both too sick. His dad has COPD and he feels too bad.

Most of the time I am not sad anymore, I mostly feel blessed to have my beautiful Phil, his sweet eternal love and the gift of Faith that he brought to me.

Anne, I also have wg crushing fatigue. No idea how I did all these on Oct 2. I did got 30 minutes nap in the middle of that day. I think I was running away (almost literaly) from the sorrow and the pain until it caught me. I did felt relief after crying although it aches badly. It is better to face the sorrow then to escape it.

Michelle is correct: I didn't post here the post that I posted on facebook because of the forum's rules. If anyone wishes to read it - please send me pm with your email address or a link to your facebook profile. It is a very long read so I guess I can't send it on the pm here.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697