Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: pberggren memorial thread

Quote Originally Posted by whatthewhat View Post
    I believe, and I think you do too, that you have Divine help in carrying whatever emotions are too much to handle alone. One help you have been given is this forum, full of people who not only care about you but also remember Phil and miss his helpful attitude and playful spirit. You are not alone.
    You are right. Thank you SO much ❤
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

2. Likes whatthewhat, Jaha, mishb, annekat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: pberggren memorial thread

Today, July 7 is my sweetie's birthday; I wrote to him:

Happy Birthday in heaven, sweetie,

"If you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love" (St. Mother theresa).

Sweetie.... While you were on earth, I loved you every day more and more and more, the pain was because of your sufferings. Then, after you've flied high to spend eternity with Our Lord, it hurt so much... nothing else ever before hurt as much as it hurt being without you here.

So I've loved you through the pains until it was gone... and one day, indeed, only love remained.

I love you, my beautiful prince, and I celebrate your birthday, I celebrate your life: your burning Faith, your overflowing kindness, your wisdom and sense of humor, your melting sweetness, the time we spent together, sweetest memories... We can even celebrate your sufferings because you suffered with Christ and now you are glorified with him.

I celebrate your joy of being where you've always wanted to be: with Jesus and Mary, the angels and the saints, relatives and friends. In peace and joy that we can't yet imagine; We "see now through a glass in a dark manner" but you see "face to face" (1 cor 13:12).

I celebrate YOU, and all the treasures that you brought to me, especially the treasure of our Faith. I celebrate with gratitude.

May your birthday be glorious, sweetie, I love you to infinity and beyond.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

4. Likes mishb, gilders, NatriceRomeo liked this post
Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596