Page 27 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Debra C View Post
    Alysia, what a shock this is too all of us,we all thought he would come through this. My prayers are with you and his family. Phil was very lucky to have you there and to find love. I am so sorry for what you are going through now and hope that God gives you peace by knowing Phil is better now.Please take care of yourself.

We all know how computer stupid I am so I can't do the batman avatar.
    I just figured out how to do it. So we can advise you. I found hundreds on the internet and picked one for our Halloween season too.
    Last edited by drz; 10-04-2014 at 11:25 PM.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didnt write here yet what happened. After a better day my sweetie went to sleep. During the night his sats started to drop and he stopped breathing during his sleep. They put him on breathing machine and sedation. They called me in the middle of the night and I callled his parents. His co2 levels were extremly high. After his priest came and pray for him, as he wish, they unplug the machine and he passed away in sec. I held his hand all that time.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am mad at God and at the hospital. They killed him. I am considering to sue them. They shouldnt have give him that medication which I wtote about above. They infected his with ecoli. No wg expert saw him. And I have long list of more neglect. His parents will not sue because no lawyer from canada will dare to do it. But I guess that a lawyer from Israel will be delighted to do it. I will check it. And the money will go to his parents to help them.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

rif Guest

Hope no one minds this short poem.

You were tired, I saw it in your face.
    The end was coming at a fast pace.
    But, how I wanted you to stay...
    In time, I came to understand,
    Your will was not mine to command.
    Life just became too hard for you.
    I didn't want to see.....but I knew..
    You had to be where you could fly.
    It's so hard to say good-bye.
    You were mine for so short a time,
    I'll miss you and cry my tears.
    But I also know, that's okay..
    For we'll be together again some day.

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time, please take care.
    Rif

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My heart goes out to you!! I can only imagine how you feel. Stay strong and have a safe trip home.
    I am a strong person, but every now and then I also need someone to take my hand & say everything will be alright....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope I succeeded in changing my avatar now in memory of Phil.
    I am a strong person, but every now and then I also need someone to take my hand & say everything will be alright....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Debra C View Post
    Alysia, what a shock this is too all of us,we all thought he would come through this. My prayers are with you and his family. Phil was very lucky to have you there and to find love. I am so sorry for what you are going through now and hope that God gives you peace by knowing Phil is better now.Please take care of yourself.

We all know how computer stupid I am so I can't do the batman avatar.
    Debra, I can make an avatar for you I think. I can send it to you via email if you want to PM me with your email address. If you don't want to give me your email, I can probably post them on my blog for you to access. I found several batman related pix that I can probably shrink to avatar size. Let me know which one you like the best. I can probably give you reasonable instructions for posting the picture. I am most familiar with macs...bit I can dig back in my memory to come up with PC directions if I have to. Anyway...here are the pictures I found that might work for you.

http://coolandcollected.com/wp-conte...rcycle-toy.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._SL1500_.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2kjisMm3M9...motorcycle.gif

http://famedtoys.com/wp-content/uplo...s-ba1fbfzu.jpg
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe that Phil was both Batman and Superman, so I have changed my avatar according to this.

Alysia, going home so soon
    Safe travels lovely lady
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, thank you for the explanation of what happened. I don't fully understand why they unplugged the machine, after hooking him up to it and sedating him. I can only guess that they figured he was brain dead and would never recover. I'm sure that you and his parents were fully aware at the time of why the decision was made. But I know it is hard for you to talk about so maybe others will have some insight that they can share.

Safe travels home, and we all look forward to hearing how you are doing when you get there. We all know that this will be a long process for you, getting back to the rest of your life and coming to terms with this huge loss. You will be in my thoughts most of the time, for a long time.....
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice idea about the avatars. Checking to see if it works. Alysia, I wondered whether you were thinking about legal action. It sounds like so many mistakes were made. I will never understand why a vasculitis doctor never came to see him. It makes no sense. Did they ever say what they thought was the actual cause of his death? I don't know why a canadian personal injury lawyer couldn't help you. There are many who do malpractice suits. The problem is proving causation. You'd have to prove that their negligence killed him as opposed to any of the other myriad of health problems they didn't cause. That's a really tough thing to prove. You have time. Just focus on healing and grieving and taking care of yourself for now. Safe travels. Lots of love.
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Page 27 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast