Likes Likes:  203
Page 25 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My sympathies to you Alysia and to Phil's family. I haven't been on the forum for a while so was shocked to see this today. Phil was one of the first people to welcome me to the group when I joined last fall and was a source of a lot of information and support by reading all of his posts. I know he will truly be missed but I am grateful that he is no longer suffering...he went through so much with this disease. Sending prayers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia-my sincere condolences to you and Phil's family. The news is very difficult to digest. Phil had a wealth weggie knowledge that helped me when I needed it and he was a warrior to the end!! I'm happy that you were by his side. Please find some comfort knowing that you gave him such joy, love and caring ness when he needed it. My thoughts are with you.
    I am a strong person, but every now and then I also need someone to take my hand & say everything will be alright....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So sorry to hear this. When I joined the forum Phil was alway there to give me helpful advice, and we talked on Skype on occasions.
    But I'm glad he had you with him in the hospital, that he didn't need to spend his last days alone. So great of you that you could be there with him.
    Diagnosed 08/2013, Relapse 07/2014, Relapse 5/2017 (although early signs of it from 12/2016)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't posted in over a year but visit quite often. I wasn't on yesterday and decided I better check to see how Phil was doing. Hoping he was getting better from what Alysia's recent posting stated and when I read the last post I was in complete shock. Can't believe and don't want to, that he is gone. He was such a rock on this board and he was always here to help. What a blessing that Alysia and his parents were with him. Sending prayers
    One Day At A Time

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stunned to read this terrible news. I was convinved Phil would pull through despite the seriousness of his condition.

My thoughts go to his parents who have helped him over the years; its a parents worst nightmare to lose an offspring.

And now Alysia you must gather up your strength, as Phil would have wanted.

None of us know when our time will come, but you and Phil shared a precious moment that can never be erased.

I know all of us here on the Forum wish that we could be there for you right now, to help and support you. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps, if Alysia lets us know the day of the funeral, we could all change our aviators for the day, to something Batman related in a show of respect for Phil. I think he'd have loved it. What do you think?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prayers & love to u & all his family
    I echo every lovely beautiful word above and feel the love from our weggies family xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So sorry to hear this news! Phil was always so helpful to me and everyone on this page. My thoughts are prayers are with you and his family!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hammy8241 View Post
    Perhaps, if Alysia lets us know the day of the funeral, we could all change our aviators for the day, to something Batman related in a show of respect for Phil. I think he'd have loved it. What do you think?
    I think it is an excellent idea, and we could actually start changing our avatars any time. Or we could wait until the funeral, whatever people want to do. I think the Batman themed one that you have posted here is excellent.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    I think it is an excellent idea, and we could actually start changing our avatars any time. Or we could wait until the funeral, whatever people want to do. I think the Batman themed one that you have posted here is excellent.
    I agree excellent idea Hammy.
    ~ Bob

Page 25 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast