To my sweetie,

20 months today since you flied high, my sweet Phil.. with your gorgeous Batman's wings...

I miss you all the time.. I miss everything about you...

Your beautiful face -
Your dimples, so cute. Second thing that caught my eyes & my heart..
The first was your big good deep blue eyes.. reflecting your deep pure good soul... It is your pure sweet soul that I fell in love with, was born & design to love - for all of eternity.....

Your melting smile. Sweet sunshine. Glowing with a special light..

That beautiful face of you, full of compassion & kindness, caring & understanding to others - especially when the others are suffering.. like when you read the forum and tried to help our friends, when you cared for your family, when you cared for me - like no one ever did before.. or after.

That wise look of dr. Phil, thinking deep and wise, calculating data, evaluating situations, considering options... you understand things so fast and your thinking processes are so speedy.. then telling your good advices.. telling a lot of wisdom in just few words..

And the that face of being worried. You became more quiet. I sensed you, in those times you needed me to just be quietly near you. You had that way of feeling your cheek with your fingers when you were worried.. I became worried when I saw you doing it....

And that "soldier" face of you, confident, fighting yet calm, while you defended the Faith, out of your burning devotion to Mary & Jesus.. with amazing heart captivating sweetness of Faith when you prayed..

That natural theater actor, so gifted.. how you imitated Mr. Bean, better then the original.. or Anthony Hopkins calling Clarice in the "Silence of the lambs" - never scary, just funny how you tried to imitate the cruel face with your innocent pure eyes..

And that multiple funny faces in tough times, making jokes out of the worst situations, surprised or silly...
earth lost a great comedian.. how they must enjoy you up there in heaven..

.. always with joy, with courage, with Faith, with your sweet love -

And the love in your eyes. In your sweet face. That look that told me with & without words:

"I love you, you are my sweetie pie".

How I miss that face...

I love you, my forever sweetie.. to infinty & beyond.

2016-06-02 13.56.49.jpg

2016-06-02 13.56.00.jpg

2016-06-02 13.29.31.jpg

FB_IMG_1464862621604.jpg