Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so, Feb 28, rare disease day, I wrote to my sweetie:

my rare sweetie, my prince Philip, the first, the one and the only, ever and forever.
    You are not only rare in having 2 rare diseases at once (wegener's granulomatosis and m. abscesus) but you are RARE in so many more virtues:
    You are rare in your kindness, caring and generosity, you were always willing to help others, to be there for them, no matter how tough you had it yourself, (and you had it rough all the time), being so selfless and so full of compassion;
    You are rare in your courage, you went through hell and back so many times, but you never complained, you never gave up, you were always fighting, with good spirits, with great sense of humor, making everyone laugh around while you were in an unthinkable sufferings, always Faithful;
    You are rare with your Faith, so close to God, so devoted to Mary and to Jesus, so calm and peaceful no matter how scary or painful things were, you used to say that all is God's will and you just gave yourself in God's arms, surrendered to his will, so inspiring, touching, makes one feel at awe while witnessing you;
    You are rare with your beauty, inside and outside, beauty of deep soul, full of goodness, creativity, wisdom… beauty of your cute face, your sweet dimples, your stunning melting blue eyes (I can't stop crying, I MISS YOU);
    You are rare with your sweet love, so precious… my priceless treasure… I am so blessed to have you and your amazing tender sweet love.
    Rest in peace my rare prince. God sure takes the rare & best to be with him. I love you.
    Last edited by Alysia; 03-01-2015 at 02:38 AM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.