Page 76 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Wow! Just wow..... This is incredibly beautiful.... I love this, and towards the end, I realized its no longer all about me..... Great, great words....... Alysia you write very beautiful.... Alysia you are beautiful! I love you, my sister..... God bring you,much needed peace. You already have the love. All my love,Deb. Xo XO
    Thanks Deb. I love you. I didnt write the last story above but a roomate that we had at the hospital. Thanks for your kind words ♡♡♡
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, I know,and its so beautiful. Like a movie could be made... But you write very beautiful.... I love you, Alysia....... God bless you. Deb. XoXO XO.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Merry Christmas from our sweet dr. Phil & from me ♡

2015-12-20 18.43.58.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Merry Christmas Alysia! I love you, Alysia.... Phil, buddy, I miss you here a lot...A bright light, no longer shines here, but now in heaven... Love Deb. XoXO

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Deb. You are very kind & I love you.
    My beautiful Phil is shinning upon us with his caring and sweet love ♡♡♡

2015-03-01 21.23.00.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, I love this picture... That's how I will remember Phil, only with you beside him....... I Realy love you a lot Alysia, youre a class act.... Israel, don't know if they use this expression, but its a compliment. God bless you Alysia..... XoXO Xo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, Alysia, I've been neglecting this thread, but just read back over the beautiful posts of the last few days. Deb is right, you are a class act. I'm sure there is a Hebrew expression for that, and even more sure there must be a Yiddish one that is well known here in America.... the one that comes to mind is mensch, an all around good person, if I have that right. There may be others that are even more fitting.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A definition of mensch that I just found online: "a person of integrity and honor". That is you. XXOO
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, I'm stalking you! Ha ha... Alysia, my sister, my mom, my friend, you are a class act. Perfect discription for you, from me... You mean the world to me, very special lady....... Phil, buddy, hi! We all miss you, a lot... Phil, I'm real glad God used you, to bring me to Alysia, and back here... Phil, its pretty cool being used by God huh? I know how much that means to you..... So Phil, I was curiose what you're job is there in heaven.... I will know this soon enough..... Deb. XoXO xoxo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

blushing here.... thank you so much Deb and Anne... you are very kind and I love you. yes, mentch is that word and we use it. I can say it about both of you as well. thanks for being with me and with my sweetie here. it means a lot. God bless you.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Page 76 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast