Likes Likes:  203
Page 55 of 99 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phil's parents sent me some old pictures of him and other precious stuff of him. they are so kind, generous, loving.
    after the picture above of holding the cat, here is Phil as a child holding a puppy. he is the biggest child in the picture. the look in his face - its amazing that he had it already as child - warm, kind, tender, caring, loving - I miss this look so much. I was so blessed to have him...

Last edited by Alysia; 02-20-2015 at 03:23 AM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Such a beautiful picture. Phil and his brothers were such beautiful little boys together. And I see the look you are talking about in Phil's face.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before I read your description of the pic, I thought Phil was the middle child.
    Thanks for the pic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrtmeo View Post
    Before I read your description of the pic, I thought Phil was the middle child.
    Thanks for the pic.
    I can see where you're coming from. I would have guessed the middle child grew up to be Phil.
    Great pic!
    Diagnosed April 1995

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Three boys and three puppies. Phil's parents sure were brave!
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can definitely see Phil's grown up face in the face of the first child.

I love this photo
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is the picture of my sweetie with the eyes glowing, I just wrote about it here: http://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.c...-issues-2.html

Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mishb View Post
    I can definitely see Phil's grown up face in the face of the first child.

I love this photo
    he has this kind sweet caring loving look as an adult too, I miss him so much...

Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You really have some good pictures, Alysia! I only got to spend 3 days with Phil, but I'm glad I had the time with him. He was really a nice guy. Fun to be around and easy to talk to. When we first met, its as if we had been friends since childhood.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vdub View Post
    You really have some good pictures, Alysia! I only got to spend 3 days with Phil, but I'm glad I had the time with him. He was really a nice guy. Fun to be around and easy to talk to. When we first met, its as if we had been friends since childhood.
    Thank vdub. he was very friendly and easy going with everyone. I know that he loves you very much. we were supposed to skype with you at the day that he passed.
    if you have more pictures of him and you feel like, please post them here. thanks anyway.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Page 55 of 99 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast