Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: pberggren memorial thread

Quote Originally Posted by whatthewhat View Post
    I believe, and I think you do too, that you have Divine help in carrying whatever emotions are too much to handle alone. One help you have been given is this forum, full of people who not only care about you but also remember Phil and miss his helpful attitude and playful spirit. You are not alone.
    You are right. Thank you SO much ❤
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

2. Likes whatthewhat, Jaha, mishb, annekat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today, July 7 is my sweetie's birthday; I wrote to him:

Happy Birthday in heaven, sweetie,

"If you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love" (St. Mother theresa).

Sweetie.... While you were on earth, I loved you every day more and more and more, the pain was because of your sufferings. Then, after you've flied high to spend eternity with Our Lord, it hurt so much... nothing else ever before hurt as much as it hurt being without you here.

So I've loved you through the pains until it was gone... and one day, indeed, only love remained.

I love you, my beautiful prince, and I celebrate your birthday, I celebrate your life: your burning Faith, your overflowing kindness, your wisdom and sense of humor, your melting sweetness, the time we spent together, sweetest memories... We can even celebrate your sufferings because you suffered with Christ and now you are glorified with him.

I celebrate your joy of being where you've always wanted to be: with Jesus and Mary, the angels and the saints, relatives and friends. In peace and joy that we can't yet imagine; We "see now through a glass in a dark manner" but you see "face to face" (1 cor 13:12).

I celebrate YOU, and all the treasures that you brought to me, especially the treasure of our Faith. I celebrate with gratitude.

May your birthday be glorious, sweetie, I love you to infinity and beyond.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

4. Likes mishb, gilders, NatriceRomeo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    My beautiful man is not with us anymore. He is in heaven now.
    5 years today since my Batman flied high.... I have so much to say but not sure it's the place...

RIP dr. Phil and come to help us from time to time. We still need you. I do. And I love you. To infinity. And beyond.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

6. Likes mishb, Pete, annekat, Masha, gilders liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It certainly doesn't feel like 5 years.

Thank you for being there for him Alysia.
    You were his special lady

I still miss our chats whilst playing words with friends, which he always seemed to win
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

8. Likes Alysia, annekat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still remember the shock of that day. And you handled it with such composure. This is a sad anniversary for you, Phil's family, and all of us. It's a blessing that you were able to be there for him during that time. Your love for each other was so obvious. I miss seeing him on this forum. He was a big part of it, and he cared about everyone here, and offered so much wisdom. My thoughts are with you and his parents and siblings today, I wish you all may find peace and comfort in the good memories of Phil.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

10. Likes Pete, Alysia, mishb, gilders liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Anne and Michelle for being with me and with my sweetie, back then and ever since. Your friendship and support are priceless and I love you.

Yesterday, Oct 2, was a crazy day. We had holidays of the new hebrew year and yesterday was back to work day after couple of days, in addition to work I had to go to the labs (I see my wg dr today), Xray, post office, grocery shopping, took a friend to a dr., plus cleaning and cooking. In between I wrote and corresponded on facebook considering my sweetie's anniversary.

I didn't have the time to stop until I fell asleep. I woke up at 02:00 AM crying like hell over my sweetie. All the sorrow was up again. I admit that many days I escape that pain, my heart is too small to contain it... but not last night...

And I could almost hear my sweetie telling me, like he used to say: "you can cry, it's ok, let it out"............
    Last edited by Alysia; 10-03-2019 at 09:43 PM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

12. Likes Aneinu, annekat, mishb, Masha, gilders liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh Alyssa,
    I wish there were words to take this pain away. I think of you both often. I’m sending a virtual hug.
    Natty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Likes Aneinu, annekat, gilders, Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alysia, what a busy day you had! I have few symptoms of WG anymore, but still get the crushing fatigue every day and have to neglect some of the things on my list. Your energy is amazing, and I know you are worn out by the end of the day. No wonder you would wake up crying about Phil after devoting attention to other things all day.

Meant to tell you I saved your very long post on FB so I will remember to set aside time to read the whole thing.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

16. Likes gilders, Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read the very long post on fb, and then I saved it, so that I could read it again.

The rules of this forum, do not allow the post to be copied to here, due to full religious content, however if you ever get to read it on Alysia's fb account, it is very well written, and a wonderful read, on how she and Phil were together.
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

18. Likes Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh Sweet Alysia,
    My heart breaks for you. You found love but you didn’t lose it. Phil will always be a part of you. He was right, there is nothing wrong with letting the tears out. Your life will go on with him having a very special place in your heart. Many people live their life without experiencing true love. You will never be part of that group.
    Bless you dear one.
    Masha

20. Likes gilders, Alysia liked this post
Page 96 of 99 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast