Be well.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wrote to my sweetie yesterday:

27 months today, since you flied high, my sweet Phil, but your words of Faith & wisdom, your sweet love and your protection, embracing me every day, every hour, every minute.

I feel so blessed to have you. I know that when I need you, you are here for me, even though I can't see you.

Thank you for watching over me couple of days ago, while I had tests under sedation (and Fentanyl). When I woke up I KNEW that you guarded me at that time. I felt your special sweet presence, I felt peace, knowing that dr. Phil is in charge. My sister looked at me when I told her that you were right now guarding me, and she said: "yes, I can see him through your face". My flowing tears were not only of missing you but also tears of gratitude.
    Thank you sweetie. For everything that you did and still doing for me. You continue to amaze me. In so many ways.
    I thank God for you. Countless times.

And I love you.
    Like we used to say:
    To the moon
    And to the stars
    And to the sun...
    To infinity
    And beyond.

2016-12-21 20.01.42.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    I wrote to my sweetie yesterday:

27 months today, since you flied high, my sweet Phil, but your words of Faith & wisdom, your sweet love and your protection, embracing me every day, every hour, every minute.

I feel so blessed to have you. I know that when I need you, you are here for me, even though I can't see you.

Thank you for watching over me couple of days ago, while I had tests under sedation (and Fentanyl). When I woke up I KNEW that you guarded me at that time. I felt your special sweet presence, I felt peace, knowing that dr. Phil is in charge. My sister looked at me when I told her that you were right now guarding me, and she said: "yes, I can see him through your face". My flowing tears were not only of missing you but also tears of gratitude.
    Thank you sweetie. For everything that you did and still doing for me. You continue to amaze me. In so many ways.
    I thank God for you. Countless times.

And I love you.
    Like we used to say:
    To the moon
    And to the stars
    And to the sun...
    To infinity
    And beyond.

2016-12-21 20.01.42.jpg
    That is so beautiful, Alysia! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rare Disease Day, I wrote to my sweetie:

My rare beautiful prince,
    Not only with rare diseases
    Or just today;
    Not only on earth but also in heaven..
    Rare with your beauty
    Rare with your melting sweetness
    Rare with your kindness and caring
    Rare with your compassion and deep understanding
    Rare with your burning Faith
    Rare with your surrender to God's will
    Rare with your devotion to Mary
    Rare with your wisdom
    Rare with your courage and strength
    Rare with your visits to my dreams
    Rare with your sweet eternal love

I am blessed to have you, and I love you with every beat of my heart, with every breath that I take ♡♡♡

Rest in peace, my Batman, and keep an eye on your weggies... some of them are fighting hard right now.. they need your help, the help of dr. Phil, from your good place in the presence of Our Lord. Pray for us, sweetie. Until we meet again.

img_0001.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've missed seeing this thread.

Love to all that are 'Rare'
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some days when my heart is too aching I can only share here..

... very much because I dont want to make the people in my daily environment worried or sad because of me.. on facebook I dont want to make Phil's parents more sad... they are so caring to me..

.. and mostly because here it feels most close to the days in which my beautiful dr. Phil was with us...

So I write here, and I feel relieved knowing that only those who can bear it, get inside this thread and read... I hate to overload...

Amber passed this week. She was a good friend of Phil and me on facebook. She had wg many years, since she was a child...She was only 24 yo.

Memory:
    First hours at the Batcave... still greatly excited from holding my sweetie for real...
    my Batmam is showing me all the important things, such as his world wide famous water pike and how he is using it...
    Then we are having our quiet time together, each one with his lap top, like we used to do on the skype.. sitting side by side, writing on the forum and on facebook, talking, reading... just being near my sweetie fills my heart with great joy..

Before I came to Canada Phil told me many times that he is very sick and might not live long on earth, he prepared me.. I saw on the skype how much he was coughing, how short of breath he was, he showed me the chunks that he coughed up (we liked to show our "productions" to each other, to compare and to give advices.. Dr. Phil was the best)..

He warned me that I will be shocked to see how sick he was... I was amazed how much more beautiful he was for real, more kind, more couragous, more gentle, more full of Faith.. and more sick indeed...

So at that first quiet hour in the Batcave, he explained to me again how sick he was.

I asked him if he knows any other weggie as sick as him.
    He said: Amanda.
    I knew that she passed because she was a friend of Amber, and Amber told me about her..
    I didnt know Amanda, only from what Amber and Phil told me. Phil was worried about Amber... she was also very sick most of the time.

Few months after Phil passed, Amber went to a dangerous surgery with only 10 percent of success... she had a clot in her lungs... I asked my Batman in my heart to help her from his good place in the presence of God. Her surgery was at my night. I went to sleep praying for her. At about midnight I dreamt about my sweetie, lying, dying, but I understood that it was something about his help for Amber. I woke up shaking.. checked facebook in my phone and saw that her mom just wrote that Amber was out of the surgery which was succesful. It gave her more 2 years on earth.

I feel that dr. Phil was her guardian at that night.. he is our guardian.
    ...And he sure welcomed her up there and showed her around...

RIP Amber. RIP my Batman.
    RIP wg warriors.

Until we meet again.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To my sweetie,

As the time goes on since you have flied high with your Batman's wings, I realize more and more how much you belong to heaven, how much you always was... not of this world but of heaven.. with your purity of heart and the beauty of your sweet soul, with your burning strong Faith, your humility and integrity, with your compassion and sweet love.

Heaven is your true home and you must be so joyful up there... I am happy for you sweetie.. I just miss you on earth....

You sure remember, when you woke up in the mornings and wrote back to me, I allways told you that the world is colorful again, the sun is shinning, the birds are singing, the air is fresh, just because my sweetie opened his gorgeous blue eyes to the world...

It is grey and gloomy down here without you, my beautiful sunshine... what I would give just to hear you calling me again "my sweetie pie"....
    Alysia
    dx 2008

8. Likes mishb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To my sweetie....

Sweetie... ❤

Of course, I have no idea how the clock is in heaven...
    Israel's time - tomorrow is your birthday... (couple of hours from now).

Forum time - starting in Australia - your birthday just started few minutes ago...
    Swift Current time - will take longer....

You used to laugh that at midnight you become a pumpkin...

So I will bless you later.. my sweet pumpkin, my beautiful prince Philip, the first, the one and the only ❤

see you at midnight ?

P.s. have I told you lately how much I love you ?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Alysia; 07-07-2017 at 02:31 AM. Reason: No idea why the picture is on the side... can't change it... ??
    Alysia
    dx 2008

10. Likes Pete, mishb, Jaha liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy birthday Phil!
    No flirting and dancing with the other angels up there while you party the night away. Alysia will get jealous and tell you off!
    Diagnosed April 1995

12. Likes Pete, Alysia, Jaha liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gilders View Post
    Happy birthday Phil!
    No flirting and dancing with the other angels up there while you party the night away. Alysia will get jealous and tell you off!
    I am jealous of the angels.....

https://youtu.be/pBg9btpGqKU

Thank you !
    Alysia
    dx 2008

14. Likes Jaha liked this post
Page 90 of 99 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast