Likes Likes:  203
Page 86 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia - if sharing your feelings and sharing your tears brings your body and health some relief you must do this. Your love and devotion to your Phil is inspiring and steadfast. I respect this. Phil lives on through those who knew and loved him and especially through you. Take care of your physical and emotional health and well being - you are one amazing and caring women and only the best is wished and hoped for you dear Alysia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marli Hattingh View Post
    Hi Alysia

I agree with Michelle, crying is not a sign of weakness, especially not in your case, just let it all out. I have read your posts since i have been on here with you guys, and I can see how much you miss your Phil, thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs all the way from South Africa. It is so awesome knowing that on this forum one can just be oneself, no masks or pretending, we can just be.

Thinking of you Alysia, *hugs*

Lots of love

Marli
    Thank you SO much, Marli ♡ you are so kind to stop and write such beautiful words to me, while you are fighting your own battle and still so new in this battlefield... I appreciate it more then I can express (sometimes my English feels lacking to express in more accurate way...).

Thank you for understanding how much I miss my sweet Phil... Your words reminds me what he always told me, even when he himself was in a tough fight, he said: "you can cry, its ok, let it out". And I felt so safe to cry in his arms....

Please know that I am here for you as well. Sending hugs & love from Israel ♡
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Middlesista View Post
    Alysia - if sharing your feelings and sharing your tears brings your body and health some relief you must do this. Your love and devotion to your Phil is inspiring and steadfast. I respect this. Phil lives on through those who knew and loved him and especially through you. Take care of your physical and emotional health and well being - you are one amazing and caring women and only the best is wished and hoped for you dear Alysia.
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart, dear Sister. You are so kind. Thank you for being here. I dont know if sharing brings relief to the body.. it does bring some relief to the soul, feeling less lonely in the cold and empty world without my sweetie on earth...

I cant talk about my sorrow at work, almost no more with friends or family members (I could sense according to their "breathing" while I talked, how hard it was for them to witness my grief, so I just stopped or if I do tell then it is very little). I am careful on facebook not to make Phil's parents cry again... I dont want to make others sad or upset or overwhelmed just because I have my pains... Forgive me if I did. So it is mostly me & Preta my cat.

And whoever reads in this place... Thank you all for warming my sore heart. Please let me know whenever I can be there for you as well. With love ♡♡♡
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today, 2 years ago, July 20, started in a magical place, romantic condo in Canmore, and ended after many scary & rough hours in the deathtrap called: "Foothills Medical Center". It was the beginning of the end.... the grey clouds should have told me that my sweet sunshine is in danger...

My beautiful Phil and me were supposed to drive back to Swift Current. I woke up very early, no idea why. My sweetie needed his morning's irigating and nebulising. He also tried the exercises that his new respiratory therapist gave him with the 'acapella device'.

Later we asked if the device might have triggered the lung to collapse. We got negative answers. I have my doubts. Weggies friends, please be careful. I think that the lungs are like a balloon and Phil's were very fragile so that the acapella device made worse the hole that was already there, but we didnt know... only later, X-ray from June showed that the lung started to collapse then.

WG is creating holes. Not only the hole in the nose. We know about cases of holes in lungs, mouth, colon. Docs dont take this into account. If this info can help any weggie friend, may it be a tribute to my beautiful dr. Phil.

So Phil was nebulizing and then suddenly, my sweetie said that he was not feeling well. He asked me to pack for him and to take him to the hospital in Calgary. He became at once very weak & quiet. Being totally attuned to him, beyond any words, I packed & was driving to Calgary as fast as I could, while being careful not to shake the car, my sweetie was in pain.

I dropped him in the ER and went to park the car.

In few minutes I was back to him and I was amazed & scared seeing that he was already surrounded by couple of nurses and being checked.

I asked him: "what did you tell them that they accepted you so fast ?".
    Dr. Phil said: "that I have pneumothorax". Dr. Phil knows best.
    I asked: "what does it mean ?"
    And he answered, sadly: "it means that I am in big trouble".

We didnt know at that time how right he was... But my heart was shaking and I was frightened like hell...

Dr. Phil always knew to say a lot, in few words.

Then they inserted through his rib cage a chest tube. At the same spot where Jesus had his fifth wound, the one made by the soldier.

It must have being terribly painful but my Batman didn't even bat. Not one sigh. He was making jokes with the stuff and then tried to make me happy, seeing me tearful.

He always knew how to make the best out of the worst. But he also allowed me to cry: "its ok. You can cry. Let it all out". While holding me. Always kind & caring & loving. The sweetest ever & forever.

Then they took us up to the unit. One nurse wanted to send me away. I said that I am not going anywhere. At another day I told a nurse, who wanted me out of there, that she will have to bring the police for that. She didnt. The first 5 nights I slept on a couch near my sweetie.

That day didnt ended. Another nurse, by mistake, took out the chest tube while changing the dressings. At 21:00 at night we went for another procedure of inserting chest tube. Again my Batman was the most brave & sweet man ever. also, so amazingly, he was grateful for every one who was around him. Mostly to God.

2016-07-20 12.05.52.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't remmember if I posted this one before.... beautiful tribute to my Batman.... https://youtu.be/-uzGgCZt490
    I miss him..................
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wrote it yesterday but the forum was closed so posting today, to my sweetie:

22 months today, sweetie, since you flied high with your Batman's wings....

And I love you.....

I love you when the sun is rising..
    not less when it's setting down..
    and in between..
    when I am awake
    and in my sleep -
    longing for your priceless visits to my dreams, to feel again the sweet joy & special security of just being with you...

I love you when I'm in the noisy crowd, under glowing rays of light, in this summer's heat, on the road, wherever I go....

I love you with many words, in all the languages.. with tender music, sometimes wild...

And I love you when I am mute.. can't find the words.. speechless.. then, the only music is the beating of my heart.. beating with force inside this sore void..

I love you when it's quiet.. in the darkness.. when I am alone........... I am not alone, you are with me.

And I love you - to infinity
    And beyond.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah Alysia - {{{{hugs}}}}

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was sick for couple of days, Crazy stomach bug. For 3 nights, one after another, my beautiful dr. Phil came to my dreams and stayed with me... he came to take care of me like I came to take care of him... felt so much joy & peace & security just from being with him... I didn't want to wake up.... dr. Phil is such a good dr. The best....... I miss him....

FB_IMG_1471113625815.jpg
    Every moment....
    Last edited by Alysia; 08-14-2016 at 04:42 AM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's a good boy

I hope you are feeling much better now
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To my sweetie..... I didn't write the following but it feels like I did...

I carry your heart with me
    I carry it in my heart
    I am never without it

anywhere I go, you go, my dear
    and whatever is done by only me
    is your doing, my darling

I fear no fate
    for you are my fate, my sweet
    I want no world
    for beautiful, you are my world,
    my true,
    and it's you are
    whatever a moon has always meant
    and whatever a sun will always sing
    is you

I carry your heart with me
    I carry it in my heart
    I am never without it.

(E. E. Cummings')
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Page 86 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast