Page 84 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To my sweetie,

20 months today since you flied high, my sweet Phil.. with your gorgeous Batman's wings...

I miss you all the time.. I miss everything about you...

Your beautiful face -
    Your dimples, so cute. Second thing that caught my eyes & my heart..
    The first was your big good deep blue eyes.. reflecting your deep pure good soul... It is your pure sweet soul that I fell in love with, was born & design to love - for all of eternity.....

Your melting smile. Sweet sunshine. Glowing with a special light..

That beautiful face of you, full of compassion & kindness, caring & understanding to others - especially when the others are suffering.. like when you read the forum and tried to help our friends, when you cared for your family, when you cared for me - like no one ever did before.. or after.

That wise look of dr. Phil, thinking deep and wise, calculating data, evaluating situations, considering options... you understand things so fast and your thinking processes are so speedy.. then telling your good advices.. telling a lot of wisdom in just few words..

And the that face of being worried. You became more quiet. I sensed you, in those times you needed me to just be quietly near you. You had that way of feeling your cheek with your fingers when you were worried.. I became worried when I saw you doing it....

And that "soldier" face of you, confident, fighting yet calm, while you defended the Faith, out of your burning devotion to Mary & Jesus.. with amazing heart captivating sweetness of Faith when you prayed..

That natural theater actor, so gifted.. how you imitated Mr. Bean, better then the original.. or Anthony Hopkins calling Clarice in the "Silence of the lambs" - never scary, just funny how you tried to imitate the cruel face with your innocent pure eyes..

And that multiple funny faces in tough times, making jokes out of the worst situations, surprised or silly...
    earth lost a great comedian.. how they must enjoy you up there in heaven..

.. always with joy, with courage, with Faith, with your sweet love -

And the love in your eyes. In your sweet face. That look that told me with & without words:

"I love you, you are my sweetie pie".

How I miss that face...

I love you, my forever sweetie.. to infinty & beyond.

2016-06-02 13.56.49.jpg

2016-06-02 13.56.00.jpg

2016-06-02 13.29.31.jpg

FB_IMG_1464862621604.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I miss my sweetie... I wrote to him:

Phil....

I always wanted to run to you

First thing in the morning -
    to open the skype & see your sweet face

Then in Regina's airport
    Running fast like the wind
    Into your good arms
    The most safe place on earth

I never wantd to be away from you
    I stayed with you as much as I could
    How I wish I could stayed longer

Even going to sleep
    4 buildings away from you in the hospital
    Reluctantly and with tears

Then running back to you in the mornings

Guarding at the door when they treated you inside, not allowing me in
    Then running to you once they opened the door

Always running to you

To your melting captivating sweetness
    To hold your good hands
    To breath your beautiful soul

I want to run to you
    Still and always
    But I can't

I can just keep on walking
    Carrying my cross

Until you will come to pick me up
    Again
    And forever
    It will be heaven ♡

photo-24.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Alysia, so sorry to hear about your loss, it is a beautiful poem, may you be comforted until you meet again. My heart goes out to you. * hugs*

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, Marli, for your kind words. It means so much to me. I first met my beautiful Phil here in this forum. He had wg since 2003. I have wg since 2008. I met him for real and was with him during his last months on earth... he is my sunshine... he is also our guardian angel from his good place in the presence of God ♡

2015-03-01 21.23.50.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2016-05-27 14.00.55.jpg

I took this post from a nice thread here, talking about making a movie about us, weggies, and what we will say in it....
    Actually it was for real, because Phil and I shared our chuncks happilly.. not only on skype but when we met..
    only a weggie can understand this curiosity ?
    Or maybe this is how it is when you love someone SO much, that everything about him is just magical, even his chuncks ?

(I miss my sweetie so much... Trying to smile between the tears)
    Last edited by Alysia; 06-19-2016 at 05:16 AM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To my sweetie,

If I was able to choose between not having WG and not getting to know you, my beautiful Phil, or between having WG and getting to know you, I would choose WG and YOU, again and again and again, sweetie ♡
    You are my forever sunshine, my sweet eternal treasure in heaven, and I love you with every beat of my heart ♡

2014-12-11 18.53.21.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also choose WG, and I am thankful for WG, because of you, and Phil and all of the other awesome friends that I have made, all over the World.
    Wouldn't want it any other way
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mishb View Post
    I also choose WG, and I am thankful for WG, because of you, and Phil and all of the other awesome friends that I have made, all over the World.
    Wouldn't want it any other way
    Thank you, Michelle, from the bottom of my heart. I feel blessed to get to know you & others. I love you ♡♡♡
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To my sweetie,

21 months today since you flied high, with your Batman's wings, my beautiful Phil... ♡

My endless longing to my sweetie, my grief -

Feels like waves

Some hours, the waves are too high

Covering over my head

Making me speechless

I am drowning

Sweetie, where are you ?

Hold me, please, sweetie... ?

My heart is literaly aching

Beating with force in my chest,

Like a tiny bird in a cage -

Crying: Phil, feel, fill

I miss you........

At other hours its a weired wild joy

The sweetness of our love

Memories that make me smile

Feeling blessed to have you, sweetie

My heart is warm, melting

Calling: Phil, Sweetie -

I love you.....

2016_04_15_19_55_57.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've changed my avatar a few days early as I might not have access to my laptop for a few days.
    It is, as last year, the return of Bat Horse in memory of Phil and Barbara who shared the same same birthday (7th July).
    Diagnosed April 1995

Page 84 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast