Likes Likes:  203
Page 81 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Dale & Anne & Deb & Michelle & Keith and all the others around. I appreciate your kindness & support & caring more then I can express. I love you all. God bless you ♡♡♡
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, again Anne... So thank you, also Dale! Anne, hope alls great with you... Deb... Xox...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, sweetie, I love you!!! God bless you, my sister... I never need to be thanked, being you're friend is an honor, and comes very easy... Deb... Xox...!!!
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish that what my sweet Phil has being through will be useful for others to help them in their battles..
    Dr. Phil will then smile BIG, his cute melting smile from above...

http://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.c...igiv-info.html
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To my sweetie:

... such tormenting distance
    Since the last time I held you for real..
    ... that Incomprehensible space
    of time & place & the unknown
    Between heaven & earth -
    separates me from you
    Depriving my soul from its longing
    to be one with your pure sweet soul..

Sweetie, I miss you....
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, no need to worry about that! God will and is using Phils story to help others... I'm inspired by Phil, everyday... He may not be physically on this thread, but you better believe he is, spiritually... Trust in Gods plan, yes he's using Phil always... Alysia, I love you, you're my sister, my mother and my friend... God bless you, and bring you peace... Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Celebrating Valentine's day with my sweetie in heaven..

Phil...
    My heart is longing for you
    Even before I knew you
    Since I have found you
    Every day just more and more

Your pure sweet soul attracts mine
    So strongly, so immensely -
    Like the magnet attracts the iron..
    Like the tidal force brings the oceans currents to the shore..
    Like objects gravitate towards earth...

Your love is what I live on
    Giving me power to endure all things
    A shinning light through the darkness
    Heart-warming beams of sunshine
    Refreshing breeze of pure air
    Embracing melting sweetness.
    You.

I love you
    To the moon & to the stars & to the sun
    All the way to heaven
    Trillion times & more
    To infinty
    And beyond.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, that's amazing... Wow... Did you just write this, without poetry? Because if you did, maybe you should be writing for hallmark! Just beautiful... I love you, my sister... Peace and love, always... Deb... Xox...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia,Debra is right you have away with words.Many people have left very kind words for Phil.By keeping this thread going,you open the door for new members to find Phil's knowledge on this disease.I read Phil's now locked thread,and commented to him about it before his last hospitalization.It took awhile to read,and it was worth it.
    "You can tame anything,except the human tongue"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Deb & Keith. You are very kind. My English is not the great but my love to my sweetie is. He is my inspiration.
    As for his first thread, I read & reread it.. with awe & admiration to my Batman, with tears, while holding my breath, with smiles, with chills, with longing, with melting heart, with immense love, with gratitude to God for the time we shared, with Faith.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Page 81 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast