Likes Likes:  203
Page 79 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, You are such a wonderful writer! It is hard to believe that English is not your first language.
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, my sister, very beautiful... Great picture of Phil! I love this one, best... I love you, Alysia... God bless you and bring you, much needed peace... Alysia, youre such a blessing... Deb... Xox...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jacquie, hi! Nice seeing you... I agree, hard to believe English came second! Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Jacquie & Deb. You are too kind. I know that my grammer is aweful. Maybe I will ask Dirty Don to fix it, one day, if I will be able to write my love story to my sweet Phil.
    Phil couldnt hear well enough and with my funny accent, sometimes I typed on the skype.. before I came, we talked what will happen if he will not hear/ understand me well, so we laughed that we will just open facebook and talk on the chat..
    He did understand me. With words. Without words. Like I understood him. From soul to soul. The language of the heart beats ♡
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, you speak perfect! You're accent comes across, and its adorable... I love you're writing, its very good! Ah, love! When to people can speak, without words... Yup, very cool... I love you, very much, my sister! Phil, buddy, you're missed, everyday... See you, again, soon enough Phil... Keep, making God proud... Me... Xox...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really hope Phil is able to recover without it but i don't think being intubated means the end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    samsung j5 cases
    Last edited by Timothy; 01-31-2016 at 10:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Really hope Phil is able to recover without it but i don't think being intubated means the end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    samsung j5 cases
    Thank you for your kind comment Timothy & welcome to the forum.

My beautiful Phil passed on Oct 2 2014.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, I love you... Phil, buddy, I love you, and miss you... Group, is very different without you... Deb... Xoxox...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To my sweetie:

16 months today since you flied high... my beautiful Phil, with your Batman's wings..
    You allways warned me, that you might be dying too soon..
    When I just fell in love with you, I went to the forum and for days I was reading the longest & best thread in the forum, the one telling about your battle since 2010.. Holding my breath, frightened, amazed & totally admiring, to see how you have fought for your life... and you have made it, against all odds.
    but then, when I first read it, I knew that you are there, just a skype call away..
    The words you wrote in that post: "bye bye Phil" pierced my heart.. always... tears just flowing... also thinking how rough you had it while I was not yet there to hold you... I thank God for allowing me to hold you in your last months.
    You continued to tell me gently from time to time that you might be dying soon, you told me what you wanted me to do if you will die... I always cried like hell when you talked about it... you prepared me.. you knew.
    You felt many times that it is near. You cried when you were afraid to die before meeting me for real..
    I allways tought: "no, Batman cant really die, look how he overcame such tough time".
    we agreed that if you will feel like its SOS then I will come to take care of you. we did.
    .... even untill the end, I wanted to believe that you can make it.. you made it in the past, you can make it again.. Batman can't die. Isn't it ?
    Your last hours on earth were like you wanted, with our dear Fr. McDonnell who came to send you straight to heaven.. in holliness, embraced by your beautiful parents & me, in peace, with the greatest love ever.
    Batman can't really die... My beautiful Batman is so much alive, in the presence of God, now & forever.
    Rest in peace, sweetie, I love you to infinity & beyond ♡♡♡

2016-02-02 11.30.43.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beautifully written, double like for this.
    Dx Aug, 2009 Remission June 2010 until 8/1/2014

Page 79 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast