Page 78 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crowneagle View Post
    I am new to the forum and I've had the opportunity to get to know Alysia. I appreciate this love story between two special people. Thank you for sharing in your experience. I wish I could have known Phil. He must have been
    very special. God has given me a new expanded family and I love you all.
    Thank you so much, Tom. I appreciate your kind words, and also the reading about and remembering of my beautiful Phil. he is indeed very special, kind and caring and loving, very courageous, with great sense of humor, with strong Faith, my beautiful Batman, my one and only prince.
    Thanks, dear Deb, you are so kind. I know that dr. Phil is now doing his best for all of us from his good place in the presence of God. now with more power to help. I sent him to help you. he does.
    Thank you, my friends for being here with me and with my sweetie. it means more then I can tell. some days the world feels so empty and dark without my sweetie and I feel so low, then your kindness uplifts me.
    I love you. God bless you all.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, I love you! Always here for you... Ah, crowneagle isn't Mr C, he's Tom! Good to know... Phil, buddy, we love you, and miss you... Alysia, God bless you... Xo Xo Xo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, I'm glad we are all able to uplift you, after all you have been through. I enjoyed reading on Facebook about the scripture quote and picture that are going on Phil's gravestone. He comes from a wonderful, loving family, who have welcomed you and taken you in as one of their own. You are all lucky to have each other. Reading about all this, I cannot help but feel Phil's presence. Phil, you are still with us here on the forum and always will be.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, hello there. Notice the O! Still there... How are you, Anne? Anne I totally agree, Phils presence is always here... Alysia, bringing Phil, something some, never get to experience... Alysia, my sister, you're amazing... God bless you. Me... Xo XO Xo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you so much Deb & Anne for your beautiful support. You are so kind and I love you so much.
    Anne, Phil's parents are totally amazing. We can easily see where he came from, they are so loving and caring and kind and more... his dad likes to tell me I am his favorite daughter in law.. they treat me like best parents, from the first min, when they came to pick me from the airport.. we shared precious times, all 3 of us at Phil's bed, with hope, humor even in rough times, sharing love and admiration to our Phil.. and then at that horrible night that he passed... we held each other.. I didnt collapse to the floor only because of his father's embrace. Strong and calming. So much like my sweet Phil. some days my only comfort is to talk with them about him. Family of biggest love.
    Yes. Phil is with us. I know he does. Since he is in heaven, he came few times to help sick weggies, they told me. And he comes to give me his sweet love. In dreams. In gifts. Just missing him all the time...
    As for the tombstone, I dont know yet how it will look like. I wrote for his mom the scripture on couple of his pictures. Sharing few here...

2016-01-17 17.25.17.jpg

2016-01-17 17.24.54.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, hi. I'm so happy to hear how Phils parents and you, are there for each other. So cool... This scripture is perfect Alysia, you actually picked one of my many favorites, the apostle Paul. God bless you, my sister, and bring you peace... Deb. Xo XO Xo
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are beautiful words and so true to Phil.

The only issue with so many words (I know it is in Australia) is the cost
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mishb View Post
    These are beautiful words and so true to Phil.

The only issue with so many words (I know it is in Australia) is the cost
    His very rich uncle is going to pay, so no problem.
    Thank you.
    Attaching another pic with the scripture... I never weary of looking at my sweetie's beautiful face ♡♡♡♡
    2015-09-20 18.05.09_20160116085810299.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love you, Alysia... Keep writing... Phil, buddy, we miss you... Phil, you live forever, only now with a perfect body... Xox.
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never in my life I felt so healthy & strong like I felt during the months I spent with my sweetie. We, weggies, know how it feels like to be sick for years, smoldering or flaring, getting infections etc. until one is tired & sick & sick of being tired & sick. Forgetting how it feels like to be healthy.
    But then, God sent me to my beautiful Phil. Its totally amazing that during this time I didnt have those multiple symptoms. Nothing.
    I also found in me strength that I didnt know that I can have.
    I thank God for giving it to me, for creating in me such burning love to my sweetie, making me able and willing to fight lions with bare hands, to climb mountains with bare feet, to cross stormy oceans by swimming... just to make my sweet Phil smile, his cute melting smile ♡♡♡
    2015-03-01 14.39.15.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Page 78 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast