Page 77 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Anne, I'm stalking you! Ha ha... Alysia, my sister, my mom, my friend, you are a class act. Perfect discription for you, from me... You mean the world to me, very special lady....... Phil, buddy, hi! We all miss you, a lot... Phil, I'm real glad God used you, to bring me to Alysia, and back here... Phil, its pretty cool being used by God huh? I know how much that means to you..... So Phil, I was curiose what you're job is there in heaven.... I will know this soon enough..... Deb. XoXO xoxo
    This is what he is still doing

2015-12-27 18.21.52.jpg

Why did you say that you will know soon, Deb ???
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God bless you,Alysia...... Phil,buddy you'd be very proud... XoXO Deb, with love,forever......

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is 15 months today, since my beautiful Phil flied high with his Batman's wings... I miss him SO much.. reading our conversations on the chat, I tought I will let him "speak" today:
    07/06/2014 07:43
    Alysia Weggie
    I am waiting for July.. so you will start the physio and feel better

07/06/2014 07:43
    Phil Berggren
    I hope so too
    I don't have much hope in that though

07/06/2014 07:44
    Alysia Weggie
    So what is your hope?

07/06/2014 07:44
    Phil Berggren
    my hope is to get to heaven

07/06/2014 07:45
    Alysia Weggie
    Not now. dont leave me. Just in many more years
    Do you feel that it is close?

07/06/2014 07:47
    Phil Berggren
    I do in some ways
    You will not be alone
    you will have Mary

07/06/2014 07:47
    Phil Berggren
    Mary is infinitely better than me

07/06/2014 07:48
    Alysia Weggie
    In what ways do you feel that it is close?

07/06/2014 07:48
    Phil Berggren
    just the way I have been losing ground so much the past few years since the M. Abscessus came.

07/06/2014 07:50
    Alysia Weggie
    Now I cant stop crying. Dont give up life. Please?

07/06/2014 07:50
    Phil Berggren
    I am not giving up. We all have to go sometime. I could easily live for another 50 years or more.

07/06/2014 07:51
    Alysia Weggie
    Please do. I cant live if you are not on earth please fight. I am all tears now.

07/06/2014 07:53
    Phil Berggren
    I will fight hun. But remember that all strength comes from God, not us. We have no choice when we die. This life is but a speck of dust, not even a speck of dust, a billionth of a trillionth of a speck of dust, compared to the whole universe when it comes to our lives being forever.

07/06/2014 07:54
    Phil Berggren
    I think I will lay down now and maybe try to fall asleep. take care sweetie pie, I love you so much

07/06/2014 07:54
    Alysia Weggie
    I want to be with you forever

2014-10-21 22.07.48.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, I'm here. I'm always here.. Alysia, always remember that there is no death. Not when you know God. Only eternal life, with a temporary separation from the ones we love. Temporary. The body has to die, as corruptible must put on incorruptible. The body is changed. Someday we will join Phil... Alysia, I love you... God bless you, and bring you peace....... You're sister Deb, with lots of love.... Xo Xo XO

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia....so glad that you saved these chats. You can "hear" Phil talking in this post. Brave man who loved you very much. You brought him much happiness.
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia - a beautiful conversation between two beautiful souls. Thank you for sharing it with us.
    Karen; dx'ed April 2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means so much.... I feel very low lately, soul & body.. I miss my sweetie and I need his voice and his sweet love to give me strength...
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, God bless you.. I feel as if I can feel you're pain with you.. I do. Ask for more strength Alysia. You'll get it... Ask, and you shall receive.. luv, Deb. Xo Xo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I am new to the forum and I've had the opportunity to get to know Alysia. I appreciate this love story between two special people. Thank you for sharing in your experience. I wish I could have known Phil. He must have been
    very special. God has given me a new expanded family and I love you all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crowneagle, or Mr.C, what a beautiful thing to write, and I agree totally... Phil, I still feel I knew, as his posts along with a few others were my first back now almost four years already! Seems nuts, how time flyes... I agree, Alysia is amazing, and everyone here, like the family, I never had... Haven't seen you posting lately and hope things are improving for you, Mr C! Hope to see you around more, again... Deb.

Page 77 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast