Likes Likes:  203
Page 73 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can feel your pain through your writing. That, along with what you are saying today. makes me wonder some things. With your psychology background, I wonder if you could start working on a book or a blog aimed at helping others who are going through loss. You would have so much empathy to share. The other thing that comes to mind, is finding a cause. As I have seen many times myself and commented on by others....you are a force of nature. Many people find solace in the loss of a loved one by taking up a cause that was close to that person's heart. Perhaps there are ways you can lobby for more research for WG. There may be other ideas. They should not be a lone endeavor - but should muster the help of others who are looking for a cause where they can make a difference. I hope you will consider it. You would be so good at organizing others and not backing down. Anyway - just a thought. It might help fill that void that is harder for you than feeling either the joy or the pain of thinking about Phil. Just a thought...
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BookNut View Post
    I can feel your pain through your writing. That, along with what you are saying today. makes me wonder some things. With your psychology background, I wonder if you could start working on a book or a blog aimed at helping others who are going through loss. You would have so much empathy to share. The other thing that comes to mind, is finding a cause. As I have seen many times myself and commented on by others....you are a force of nature. Many people find solace in the loss of a loved one by taking up a cause that was close to that person's heart. Perhaps there are ways you can lobby for more research for WG. There may be other ideas. They should not be a lone endeavor - but should muster the help of others who are looking for a cause where they can make a difference. I hope you will consider it. You would be so good at organizing others and not backing down. Anyway - just a thought. It might help fill that void that is harder for you than feeling either the joy or the pain of thinking about Phil. Just a thought...
    Thank you so much Jacquie for your kindness and thoughfulness. It means a lot. Right now I have no energy left after doing what I need to do (work, kids, house). But if I will have enough energy one day I will write about my beautiful Phil, his fight, and our love. I do write little here and on facebook. Only as much as I have energy. And I will need someone to "shape" my English...
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    I am glad that you have this special place to express these thoughts and feelings when you feel the need to. You know how much Phil meant to the forum, and this is the perfect place to do it. This will always be your special spot and no one will take it away from you. Much love to you from all of us.
    Thank you so much Anne. I love you ♡ Its so kind and sweet of you to say all these... makes me tears.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wtw sent to me few weeks ago that beautiful song.... it feels like I wrote it to my sweetie.... I am listening a lot to it.... missing my beautiful Phil.... also feeling blessed to have him and his sweet love...
    thanks wtw. its an amazing gift from you.

"how light carries on endlessly even after death"
    my sweetie and his light... and his courage...

I attach the lyrics and the song itself...

You taught me the courage of stars before you left.
    How light carries on endlessly, even after death.
    With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite.
    How rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

I couldn’t help but ask
    For you to say it all again.
    I tried to write it down
    But I could never find a pen.
    I’d give anything to hear
    You say it one more time,
    That the universe was made
    Just to be seen by my eyes.

I couldn’t help but ask
    For you to say it all again.
    I tried to write it down
    But I could never find a pen.
    I’d give anything to hear
    You say it one more time,
    That the universe was made
    Just to be seen by my eyes.

With shortness of breath, I’ll explain the infinite
    How rare and beautiful it truly is that we exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3lWwMHFhnA
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To my sweetie...

Sweetie..... I know that you must be so joyful up there in heaven right now, with Jesus & Mary like you always prayed to be, with the saints & angels & friends & family... that you have no more pains, only peace & love... that you are listening to my heart and sometimes you even send me some answers, you are so kind & caring & loving...
    I thank God for all that, for the time we shared, for your sweet love...
    would it be selfish of me, to tell you, how much I miss you ?
    Only more & more & more & more each day... I miss your good hands, I miss your warm voice, I miss your beautiful blue eyes, I miss your cute dimples, I miss your sweet melting smile, I miss your smell, I miss just being with you, hearing you, looking at you, doing things for you.. making you happy.. I miss your wisdom, your beauty, your kindness, your sweet love, your jokes, your fervent Faith.... I miss you.. all of you.. SO much.. and I love you, all the way to heaven, trillion times & more..
    2015-11-15 11.09.09.jpg
    Last edited by Alysia; 11-27-2015 at 05:20 AM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a friend sent this one to me.... feels like I wrote it to my sweetie.... I couldn't express it better....

12310501_10208023588170571_8750311350622413033_n.jpg

11218883_1648887115323432_5165921151980358153_n.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia,hi! I'm getting cocky now,venturing off my thread! This poem is beautiful... My cell internet will not allow me to like anything,other wise I would! Hell it won't even allow me to spell correct! Does the opposite to mock me.... God bless u Alysia.... Deb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My beautiful Phil,

14 months since you flied high
    Heaven is your home
    But on earth
    your torch is still shinning
    As bright as ever

I carry your torch
    It illuminates the darkness
    Of being here without you
    It warms my sore heart
    missing you so much

I mix your flames with mine
    Your flames of courage, of wisdom,
    Of burning Faith, of goodness,
    Your now angelic bright light
    Flames of my longing burning heart
    The fire of our love

Heart warming memories:
    Me telling you: "I will melt the snow in Canada
    Just by the heat of my love for you"
    You called me: "my little furnace"
    "No global warming, sweetie,
    Its only me, thinking about you"..

In the speed of light
    I send my flames to you
    To warm your pure heart
    To embrace your sweet soul
    To light your heaven even more
    And to feel your beauty
    shinning from above.

photo-14.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia! So beautiful...... God bless u! Deb. Thinking how lucky she is to have a friend like Alysia.......And to have known Phil from afar......
    Last edited by debra; 12-03-2015 at 02:13 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Screenshot_2015-12-05-14-40-51.jpg

He still is.. our guardian... and from a mountain..
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Page 73 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast