Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BATMAN! I will see if I can adopt the Batman symbol for my avatar for a few days in his honor. And a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our beloved Barbara, as well!!!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Birthday, Batman! Your kindness, good deeds and beautiful spirit will never be forgotten here.

Alyisia, when I was in Calgary I had to take Simin to the Children's Hospital there. Sitting in the waiting room surrounded by sick people, I realized I was in danger of catching something. I spoke to the triage nurses and they immediately moved us to a separate room and gave me a bunch of masks and gloves. They said any time I need to come in I should tell the admin desk right away, and not even sit in the waiting room. And I'm on Imuran only. Maybe this is helpful regarding what should be standard procedure?
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks again Anne and thank you Lisa. I am glad that you also wearing the Batman's avatar. Although I guess it is since his funreral. I wanted to wear Batman's shirt today but it made me cry even more so I didnt.
    After his birthday I will go back to deal with the damn hospital. Too many tears today...
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    Thanks again Anne and thank you Lisa. I am glad that you also wearing the Batman's avatar. Although I guess it is since his funreral. I wanted to wear Batman's shirt today but it made me cry even more so I didnt.
    After his birthday I will go back to deal with the damn hospital. Too many tears today...
    Yes, I think Lisa has had the Batman suit on the whole time. Seems like everywhere I go now, I see Batman! Little kids with Batman shirts, all kinds of Batman things.... he never goes out of style.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    Yes, I think Lisa has had the Batman suit on the whole time. Seems like everywhere I go now, I see Batman! Little kids with Batman shirts, all kinds of Batman things.... he never goes out of style.

My sweetie is shinning upon us everywhere..
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    I know it’s a lot of reading and I don’t want to overwhelm the kind friends who were willing to visit this thread..... so I will try to be more specific and accurate in what I am looking for:
    What do you think about :
    1.contrainidication to the use of Fentanyl and hydromorphin in patients suffering from respiratory problems, and wg. Do they have to ask patient's consent, to explain the risks ?
    2. the necessity of sterile environment for us. Sterile/isolation room ? use of gloves always ? etc. how can one be infected by e-coli & yeast in the lungs unless by a dirty nurse ? (sorry, I am angry!!)
    3.the necessity of involving wg expert in the treatment. From the beginning.
    4.the necessity of daily cxr in a case of pneumothorax and chest tube ?
    5. whom can I address ?
    Thanks anyway.
    http://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.c...html#post98561

http://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.c...html#post98562
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time only make the pain worse... Phil's birthday was too rough... 2015-06-27 09.53.45.jpg

some days it feels like my heart is also literaly aching
    Last edited by Alysia; 07-10-2015 at 08:51 PM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2015-07-11 16.04.03.jpg

Sweet memories....

A year ago, at July 10, I was sitting in the crowded Ben Gurion airport, waiting for my flight to Canada, to hold my beautiful Phil for real, for the first time. Its a trip of at least 24 hours door to door but the first one was even longer.. while I was waiting at the airport, all airplanes were on the ground because of 3 attacks of shooting missles from Gaza at that same hour at the airport.
    I was not afraid. I knew that, even if not for me, God loves my sweetie, and he will bring me to him safely.
    And he did.
    After long delay we were on the plane, with change in the trip, landing in Ireland for fueling. They were afraid to fly under the attacks with full tank. I didnt care much. I took a sleeping pill and went to sleep.... sweetie, here I come...
    We arrived at Tornoto in a delay of more then 3 hours, which meant that I missed the second flight. My sweetie was already on his way to Regina to pick me from the airport. It was about 22:30 at Toronto. So we had to wait for the next flight which was only in the morning. I slept in a hotel in Toronto. About 2-3 hours. Being So excited, getting closer to my sweetie... and at about 04:00 I was already on my way back to the airport. Not going to miss that flight.

And then... (a year ago, July 11) when I was off the airplane in Regina airport, going on the second floor I saw you, my beautiful Phil... I was running down the stairways, faster then the wind, jumping into your good arms... you were more beautiful for real then in the skype, the most stunning, handsome, good looking man on earth.. your embrace was a perfect fit... after all we were born to love each other... and your sweet smell was the best I ever inhaled... no woman ever was so blessed and joyful as me, being in your good arms...

We still had a long drive to the batcave, but the minute I was with you, I was in heaven...
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its a year since I was with my beautiful Phil in romantic trip around Banff & Canmore.
    Posting some pictures..... how I wish I could be there again with my sweetie...
    2015-07-16 21.48.27.jpg

2015-06-18 21.18.28.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Page 66 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast