Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vdub View Post
    Good luck to both of you!

Alysia, let us know when you are safely back home.

Phil, which hospital are you in?
    Hi. thanks for caring. there is a cease fire with the Hamas, so no shooting at the airport. I am safe home.
    but my heart remain in calgary, in foothills medical center, main building, floor 6, unit 61, room 625 B. with my sweetie....
    I was and still crying missing you like crazy, sweetie

here is a link for a song that Phil sang to me. its on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=2&theater
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and an update if I still may: Phil wrote today that he went for a walk. makes me happy. getting better !
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

3. Likes Samatata liked this post
    rif Guest

Take care of yourself Alysia and stay safe.

Rif

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, I think things can work out with you and Phil, somehow; it may take some time, but where there is a will there is a way. I think about both of you a lot. And I'm so glad to hear that he was able to take a walk! I want to see you both walking together someday.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad you are back safely Alysia. Wish you could still be with Phil, but things will work out in God's time. In the meantime hugs to both of you.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its been a week since last hearing any news. Are things going well? Phil still walking a bit? Does Phil have any idea when he might get to go home?
    Last edited by vdub; 09-08-2014 at 12:37 AM.

rif Guest

Have been thinking the very same vdub. They say no news is good news.

Rif

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my update is based on my talks with Phil and lately with his nurse.
    the night before Phil had pains in his chest at the left side. later it turned out in the cxr that the left lung collapsed too
    this morning (his morning, my afternoon) my sweetie didnt message me like he does every morning, and knowing from his night (my morning) that the left lung also collapsed I was madly worried. I called the nurse and she told me that he is going today for another chest tube for the left lung. it will be chest tube number 8. he was sleeping when she talked with me and she said that he had tough night. his sats are low (he told me that they were even down to 60's) so they raised his oxygen to 85 % which is huge. before that he was on 40% which is similar to about 10, which is also very high.
    I am checking if I can be back to him. I will know at the end of the week. it is so scary and heart breaking and unbearble to be away from him when he is going through all this. I want to be there and to hold him for real. I just can't stop crying
    please pray for him as strong as you can. thanks for being here. love you.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, Alysia. I'm so sorry to hear this and will continue praying. And please remember to take care of yourself, too. We don't want to hear that you are flaring.
    Last edited by annekat; 09-09-2014 at 09:31 AM.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia,
    Continued prayers for Phil--thank you for taking the time to keep us up to date. I know you must be overwhelmed right now. Prayers for you as well!

Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast