Page 56 of 99 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so, Feb 28, rare disease day, I wrote to my sweetie:

my rare sweetie, my prince Philip, the first, the one and the only, ever and forever.
    You are not only rare in having 2 rare diseases at once (wegener's granulomatosis and m. abscesus) but you are RARE in so many more virtues:
    You are rare in your kindness, caring and generosity, you were always willing to help others, to be there for them, no matter how tough you had it yourself, (and you had it rough all the time), being so selfless and so full of compassion;
    You are rare in your courage, you went through hell and back so many times, but you never complained, you never gave up, you were always fighting, with good spirits, with great sense of humor, making everyone laugh around while you were in an unthinkable sufferings, always Faithful;
    You are rare with your Faith, so close to God, so devoted to Mary and to Jesus, so calm and peaceful no matter how scary or painful things were, you used to say that all is God's will and you just gave yourself in God's arms, surrendered to his will, so inspiring, touching, makes one feel at awe while witnessing you;
    You are rare with your beauty, inside and outside, beauty of deep soul, full of goodness, creativity, wisdom… beauty of your cute face, your sweet dimples, your stunning melting blue eyes (I can't stop crying, I MISS YOU);
    You are rare with your sweet love, so precious… my priceless treasure… I am so blessed to have you and your amazing tender sweet love.
    Rest in peace my rare prince. God sure takes the rare & best to be with him. I love you.
    Last edited by Alysia; 03-01-2015 at 01:38 AM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yesterday it was 5 months since my sweetie passed. missing him painfully, with every breath that I take, with every beat of my heart...

Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, it is still hard for many of us, I think, to fully believe that he is gone from this earth. Thank you for letting us go through the grieving process along with you, by your generous sharing of thoughts, feelings, and pictures. We love you.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great pix of Phil looking so happy! I am also loving the glimpse of the outdoors. Someday I want to visit this area of the world.
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    Alysia, it is still hard for many of us, I think, to fully believe that he is gone from this earth. Thank you for letting us go through the grieving process along with you, by your generous sharing of thoughts, feelings, and pictures. We love you.
    Thank you so much Anne, for your generous kindness and support and love.I love you and the all the others here. I am grateful for you for being with me.
    Its unthinkable, a world without my sweet Phil. literally the sun is not shinning as it was when he was alive, my sunshine had gone. the world is empty and dark and sad.
    endless tears and longing.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BookNut View Post
    Great pix of Phil looking so happy! I am also loving the glimpse of the outdoors. Someday I want to visit this area of the world.
    Thanks Jacquie. it was magical place, although I think the magic was mainly because my beautiful Phil was there... we had few romantic days on Banff and Canmore before he was admitted to the hospital. here is another picture.

Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

talking about being rare: this is the link to the article from few years ago that was published about my sweet Phil:
    Progressive dyspnoea following the treatment of Mycobacterium abscessus infection in an individual with relapsing granulamatosis with polyangitis (Wegener?s), complicated by hearing loss requiring cochlear implantation
    when I first read it, I was already worried because of the progressive shortness of breath and angry at the docs for just mentioning it without suggesting anything to heal it.... and I remember that my sweetie used to say: "it is what it is". Batman's courage.
    tears....
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I write the following to my sweet Phil:

My heavenly Dr. Phil, sweetie,
    I wonder if heaven is like the Forum.... so you already know that another weggie passed.... you must be the first one to welcome her, as you used to do here, to show her around... where she can find whatever she need.... explain to her which angels are better then the others.... then introduce her to our other wg experts above, Jack and Al, lightwarrior and Barbara... and then you just make some jokes to make her feel comfortable, like only you know how....
    you also know now, if the Pope was right when he said that all pets goes to heaven, since Licorice joined you, he was a good cat....
    I am just jealous of the angels.... missing you so much....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBg9btpGqKU
    Last edited by Alysia; 03-14-2015 at 03:13 AM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is Licorice with Phil after Phil had his cochlear implants surgery.
    Licorice was kind gentle cat and allowed me to cuddle with him at the day that Phil passed, even though he didn't know me. he felt my agony.
    RIP licorice

Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when the time will come, my beautiful Phil will wait for me at heaven's gates....
    I will run into his arms..
    the angles at the gates will say "wait a min, who is she ?"
    and my Phil will tell them: "she is MINE"
    and they will say: "aww, ok, if she is YOURS, then she is more then welcome to come in"
    and I will tell him: "I am sorry, sweetie, that it took me a while, it was more complicated then catching "air canada" on the phone"
    and he will smile his cute melting smile
    and hold me tight
    and never let go again
    forever.

Alysia
    dx 2008

Page 56 of 99 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast