Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Alysia,
    I was thinking about you and Phil.
    I was thinking what would have happened had Phil not met you?
    He would have been so alone in his suffering and death.
    You gave him the best of life he had left and stayed with him to the end.
    We couldn't wish for anything better than that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrtmeo View Post
    Hi Alysia,
    I was thinking about you and Phil.
    I was thinking what would have happened had Phil not met you?
    He would have been so alone in his suffering and death.
    You gave him the best of life he had left and stayed with him to the end.
    We couldn't wish for anything better than that.
    I agree with Blake, although we all wish it had turned out differently. But you were truly a godsend to him, and I know you will say, he was the same to you.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Anne and Blake.
    yes, he was Godsend to me. and I was so blessed to be with him, every single min. I used to tell him that no woman on earth is as rich as me, because I have him and his sweet love. it makes less pain to remember that he went to heaven peacefully, loving and loved, happy, secure. I made him happy and he made me. many beautiful memories to cherish. he passed peacefully after nice day. his last talk was with me, holding my hand, sweet talk. he was so cute. and then he stopped breathing in his sleep. no more suffering.
    still its a lot of pain of missing him. cant wait to be with him again..
    thanks for your pricelss support. I love you my friends.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Alysia,
    It looks like your private messages are too full to accept anymore, so I can't repond to your pm's.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks Blake. I sent you an email. make sure you get it. my name there is in Hebrew.
    I need to fix my inbox.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

another picture of my sweetie, at one of his better days at the hospital, before things went worse, when I tried to feed him and bought him fresh strawberies and ice cream.
    I miss his sweetness ..

Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He was in amazing good spirits.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Those strawberries look yummy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lately, whenever I try to post any pic of Phil from the hospital at facebook, I get some kind msg from nice friends who advice me "to remember" Phil in his better days. so I delete and don't post it because I guess this is how THEY want to remember him.

for me he was allways beautiful, kind and sweet. he was mostly our super hero in those days, brave and inspiring, THE Batman, Dr. PHIL, and my sweetie.
    I didnt take pictures in the ICU when he was worse. but before that, there were days in which he had his great sense of humor at work and was so cute and funny. I cherish every sec I was blessed to be with him.
    I will post here pictures of him making a comedy out of hospital's food.

not sure if it fits..... please let me know if not....
    Last edited by Alysia; 01-23-2015 at 11:50 PM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia
    dx 2008

Page 50 of 99 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast