Likes Likes:  203
Page 48 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phil's mother told me something that warmed my heart: they got a letter from the Vasculitis Foundation, to let his parents know that the Foundation had recieved some very generous donations in Phil's memory. she told me the names of the donators, two weggies friends from facebook. what a beautiful gesture.

I talk or correspond with Phil's parents almost every day. They are amazing. Warm and caring, strong and wise. You can see where Phil came from. We cry together on the phone. We share sweet memories, similar pain, aching emptiness, rage at the hospital, and endless longing.

They are very devoted. we were sitting, the 3 of us with Phil, for hours, massaging his feets, scratching his head, fondling him and so on, all of us at once. he was surrounded with so much love and caring. and all the time he was also caring and loving and so sweet, eventhough he was in a terrible suffering.

Phil's father has great sense of humor which reminds me of Phil's sense of humor. He is retired and was all days at home with Phil, taking care of him. Now that the house is empty (Phil's mother is going to work every day) he adopted a cat and called him "nobody" so that he can say: "nobody's home". in a way they also "adopted" me, his father says that I am his "favorite daughter in law".

It is unthinkable to be there in the house without Phil. I couldnt sleep there at the night after he passed away. it is so full of him and so empty from him at the same time. heart breaking is not enough to describe the feeling.

how can the batcave be without batman ?

how can Batgirl be without her batman ???
    just can't.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take care, Alysia!
    It's good to hear of the donations for Vasculitis Foundation in Phil's memory.
    And I think it's wonderfull and healing for you and Phil's family that the communication is so good.
    Living with WG/GPA since june 2010...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Alyisia,
    I hope and pray that you are feeling better.
    All that intense stress doesn't help this disease.
    Be well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there are times in which the pain of missing my sweet Phil is so sharp that I am losing all words....
    I am lost..... I just want him back....

Last edited by Alysia; 12-16-2014 at 02:46 AM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hear you, Alysia. It is hard to imagine the sharpness of that pain.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    there are times in which the pain of missing my sweet Phil is so sharp that I am losing all words....
    I am lost..... I just want him back....

That picture makes me cry every time I see it.
    I don't look forward to losing my mom to this nasty disease either.
    Drs just don't care anymore because they get paid either way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

posting more pics of my beautiful Phil. This one is from July 18 from our trip at Banff. can't believe that 2 days later he was on the "death trap" at the damn hospital....

Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he was reading the forum at that pic....

Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

july 16 at Calgary. still in our vacation

Alysia
    dx 2008

Page 48 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast