Likes Likes:  203
Page 42 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you so much for being with me here.
    Phil made me happy and I made him happy and the sweet memories will remain forever.
    I miss him all the time. it feels like hell. time does not make it better only worse, because I miss him more and more. some feelings are even too tough to share...
    I want to appologize for not reading/ writing at other threads.
    The forum was Phil's home. and mine. and the place we first met. and it feels so painful to come here now when he is no longer here. it just break my broken heart to more little pieces.... it is like the time I had after he passed away, when I went back with his parents to his sister's and the day after to Swift Current. I was in the Batcave. it was SO painful to be there without him. it all felt his presence but he was not there anymore. I slept, or better say, try to sleep, in his bed that night (I had the flight back in the morning) but it was impossible to sleep. this is similar to how I feel here now. it is his home here. but he is not coming and will not..... and its tearing me apart to come here knowing that he will never write here again....
    sorry.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia,
    I wish I had something to say that would help, but there are so many people here that are here for you when ever you need us.
    We are not Phil, but many here knew him well and are here for you.
    The memory of Phil will always be in my mind.

If Phil could have told you what he wanted you to do (after he left here) do you know what it might be?
    Last edited by mrtmeo; 11-01-2014 at 12:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, it is natural that you have these feelings, and fine to share them or not, whenever you wish. That is what we are here for, and there is no need to apologize. We love you and are always glad to see you, no matter what your level of participation or what you have to say. I think of you every day and wish there was more we could do to ease your pain. You are always an important part of the group whether you post or not. The hurt will always be there, but I hope you may eventually find some peace to help you through each day.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Alysia. I am grateful for all the support and advice you and and others gave me when I first landed here in quite a mess. Just remember there are times when we can help others, times when we need help but there are also times when we just need to be still and retreat. I often feel like that. And I am sure everyone here respects that and we are still there for each other when the need arises and we are able to help, emotionally and mentally.

Time is hard on you now but you must simply believe there will be a future where the pain is not so sharp and then you can get on with your life. Take care and know you are appreciated and missed.
    "Slow and Steady wins the Race"
    All the best, Inge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia,

Take some time away so that it's not so raw. It could be that coming is making you feel worse since things are still so recent. I certainly don't want you to go, but if that helps you heal some then you should. But remember we are hear for you when you are ready.
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psyborg View Post
    Alysia,

Take some time away so that it's not so raw. It could be that coming is making you feel worse since things are still so recent. I certainly don't want you to go, but if that helps you heal some then you should. But remember we are hear for you when you are ready.
    Alysia, I agree with Bob on this. "Raw" is a good word describing the kind of pain you must be feeling, and in the previous post, Inge correctly described the "sharpness" of it. It has only been about a month. It will take longer than that to take the edge off your pain. If you need to take a break from the forum, it will not hurt any of our feelings, though we will miss you.... however, there is no requirement that you notify us either way! There are plenty of people on here who just don't post as much as they used to or who have stopped and then started again, or only do so occasionally. There are no judgements here based on participation level. Do what you need to do for yourself, and don't do things that tend to intensity your pain. Much love goes out to you!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrtmeo View Post
    Alysia,
    If Phil could have told you what he wanted you to do (after he left here) do you know what it might be?
    yes. I know. he told me. and I do it.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psyborg View Post
    Alysia,

thank you so much, all of you, for being here for me. It means a lot to me. I love you.
    writing on this thread helps me, although it is with lots of tears. but I cry also without it, so.....
    I just am sorry for not reading other threads and relating to people who might need. this is what I appologize about.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    Alysia, I agree with Bob on this. "Raw" is a good word describing the kind of pain you must be feeling, and in the previous post, Inge correctly described the "sharpness" of it. It has only been about a month. It will take longer than that to take the edge off your pain. If you need to take a break from the forum, it will not hurt any of our feelings, though we will miss you.... however, there is no requirement that you notify us either way! There are plenty of people on here who just don't post as much as they used to or who have stopped and then started again, or only do so occasionally. There are no judgements here based on participation level. Do what you need to do for yourself, and don't do things that tend to intensity your pain. Much love goes out to you!
    thank you so much Anne and the others for your love and support. the pain is sharp and raw and intensive. at least I know what Phil would tell me about it....
    and it is a month today. I wrote to him something. I will post it on another post.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a month, since you went, straight to heaven, my love,
    Your beautiful pure soul, was flying there like a dove,
    No more sufferings, not more pains, for sure no more fears,
    No need to fight for your breathing, or to put on your ears…
    With so much longing and tears, I love you, my sweet treasure,
    And I am grateful for the time we shared - it was my honor and pleasure.

Alysia
    dx 2008

Page 42 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast