Likes Likes:  203
Page 37 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To those that are on Facebook ... let's change our Facebook photos to Batman's as well, just for the funeral. I know he can see our avatars and photos ... I think they have Facebook in heaven. My husband's deceased stepfather 'liked' a facebook post of mine the other day!
    Officially Diagnosed 07/31/2013

My blog: http://nikkinicolealison.com

"It's no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then" - Alice in Wonderland

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in, Nikki! Think I'll go do it now.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mishb View Post
    We will all be there (via cyberspace) as a combined Group to lend support to you and to Phils family during this most difficult of times.

Please know that we will all be holding your hands and helping you to get through each day
    I know, my precious Michelle. I feel you. it means a lot to me.
    the funeral will start in about 2 hours from now. I am going to post here couple of posts in the next hours.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

something that I wrote yesterday on facebook, when I couldnt sleep:

I am dreaming of the time, that my soul will be departed from my aching weggie body.... looking back at it with relief.... flying above to meet you again, my beautiful Phil... you will wait for me at heaven's doors.... like you waited for me at Regina airport... the angels that are guarding at the entrance will say: "wait a min, who is she ?" So you will tell them: "she is mine". And then they will say: "aww if she is YOURS, then she is more then invited to come in"..... and I will step in and you will hug me.... and I will tell you: "sorry it took me so long, it was a bit harder then catching 'air canada' on the phone" .... and you will smile your cute smile and hold me and never let go again....
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are counting the hours along with you, Alysia. We love you so.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so, the funeral started. they have 2 hours drive, lots of cars, to the place they will bury him. it breaks my heart to think of his beautiful body going to the ground....
    I sent something to Phil's mother to read at the reception after the funeral (since I sent her, I made few changes in it ).
    this is what I wrote:

Sweetie,

My beautiful hero, my sweet love, my prince Phillip, the first, the one and the only.
    you gave me so much, you saved me and you healed me. I am forever grateful to you and to God for every second that I was blessed just to be with you. I wish I could have healed you and saved you. I would have given you my lungs if I only could cure you.

I wrote to you lots of love poems. Many of them are too private to share. I choose 3 to share and also wrote a new one, few days ago.
    Whenever you were reading my love poems to you, you were "smiling big".

So smile again and again, your cute sweet smile, from your good place in heaven, and let my love embrace you, like we always used to say: "to infinity and beyond".

I am going to post each poem on a different post.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poem from relatively the beginning of our love:

her world was so lonely, alienated and cold
    Forever confined she, to live in this odd
    She couldn't imagine such tender kind grace
    Until God have decided her soul to embrace
    Her unspoken prayers got amazing reply
    (you probably understand what I am trying to imply)
    And now she is praying to God for his cure
    Oh, please God, please help him, his soul is so pure.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I loved skyping with my sweetie. we were skyping some days for hours. Talking and being quiet, laughing and crying, and praying, and reading the forum together and eating and more…. Once he even went to sleep while I was with him on skype…. And I watched him sleeping in the Batcave for more then an hour…. Here is poem that was being created from skype hours….

The sound of your voice is so deep and so warm
    Making thrill in my heart, and a feeling of home
    Your smile is so sweet, with your dimples, so cute
    The beauty of you, makes me almost being mute
    Your eyes are so good, wise and decent and kind
    your soul is the best soul I ever may find.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Next poem is from the time my sweetie started to feel worse and we decided that when he will feel that he needs me, I will buy tickets and come to him. and so it was. He told me that he needs me on Friday night (my time) and I was with him the next Friday. Actually I could have been there before, if there was no war in Israel at that time.
    Through fire and steam, through storm, water and flood,
    I will go for you, my beautiful man, because you are so good,
    Bare feet on sizzling coals, miles and miles, will I walk,
    Just to help you to feel better…. Because you are my rock.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The last poem is from the last week, while crying and missing him like hell.....
    God had created you so perfect all over
    And he designed me to love you, beyond any border
    Beyond time, beyond space, beyond living and death
    With every beat of my heart, while I am taking every breath
    I am praying for the time that I can hold you again
    To be one with your sweet soul. to eternity. Amen.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Page 37 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast