Likes Likes:  203
Page 32 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I slept 16 hours. Sweating. And horrible diarhea. I dont think my body can survive without him. My soul is bleeding. I want to be one with him. Now. Sorry if I upset you by this
    Sharing my deep sincere feelings.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia...

I can't imagine the pain you're feeling right now. It must be terrible. I don't have any other words for it.

My guess is that everyone here has lost someone. And you are probably thinking, "But this is different! This was Phil!" And you're right. It IS different. Grief and pain are so deeply personal - and everyone's pain is different.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that we've all been through losing someone close to us. Again, your pain is different than my pain which is different than everyone else's pain on these forums. Don't stop sharing your deep feelings - we're here to help you. And we can listen. Or talk. Or just sit quietly with you. But stay with us, Alysia. You CAN survive this. You've been through so much with this disease and my guess, a lot of things in your personal life. You may not feel strong, but you ARE strong. Just being by Phil's side during his ordeal would have required great strength. You have that strength, Alysia. Phil certainly knew that, and we do too.

Again, if you need anything, please let us know - either publicly on the forum, or PM the people you're close to. Remember, we're grieving too (although not to the extent you are), and we want to help you.

Gentle hugs.

Jen
    "You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." C.S. Lewis

http://www.sensinganenemy.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia,
    I really think it sounds like you need to get checked out by your doctor. Do you have a fever? You might have picked up something at that hospital that needs addressed. I know you probably don't care right now, but I know that a lot of people love you and wouldn't want you to get into a crisis with your health. Please have a family member or friend help you to get to the doctor. All the best to you angel!
    Jana

Do not fear anything, just do it afraid!
    It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    They did not induce him into coma. I guess it was still reaction to the overdoze. They claimed that after 6 hours the med is not in the body anymore. That was not true. Couple of hours b4 he died, when I was still with him, I saw that his pupils were still huge. I told them but they ignored. They killed my beautiful Batman. They shouldnt have never givven him that med. At that day the white blood count was ok and the lung was up. I will neverb forgive them. I try to find out now how to sue them. Lisa T helps. If someone knows about good lawyer, please post here. Thanks.
    Alysia,
    I wish you lots of luck and praying you find the best lawyer.
    Dr's are so protected against any liability and these senseless deaths continue at an extremely, alarming rate.
    IMO, I believe most of the preventable deaths are on purpose and they probably get a kickback from the gov for getting their quota, but this is just my thought.
    I've seen way too many purposely killed off and this is why I stay with my mom 24/7 when ever she is in the hands of the deathcare system.

rif Guest

Alysia please tell me that you have spoken to Phils parents about your feelings and discussed with them what you intend to do. They too are mourning a terrible loss and this is a dreadful time for them, Phil was the same age as my son is and I would be devastated if this was happening to me. They also need closure and their opinion is important to any possible action which may be taken. Take time to gather your thoughts and start healing the hurt inside, this seems to be taking a toll on your health which is not good, you now have to put yourself first and gather your strength. Listen to the advice of people on here who want to help you.

Rif

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a bad stomach going around here. If one doesn't have that then they have the terrible cold. Feel good soon!
    I am a strong person, but every now and then I also need someone to take my hand & say everything will be alright....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrtmeo View Post
    Alysia,
    I wish you lots of luck and praying you find the best lawyer.
    Dr's are so protected against any liability and these senseless deaths continue at an extremely, alarming rate.
    IMO, I believe most of the preventable deaths are on purpose and they probably get a kickback from the gov for getting their quota, but this is just my thought.
    I've seen way too many purposely killed off and this is why I stay with my mom 24/7 when ever she is in the hands of the deathcare system.
    Lisa T helped me to find a lawyer. I am corresponding with him. Phil's parents are with me in it. Please help me to gather my claims about their malpractice. About killing my beautiful Phil.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lisa T helped me to find a lawyer. I am corresponding with him. Phil's parents are with me in it. Please help me to gather my claims about their malpractice. About killing my beautiful Phil.
    I think the unnecessary opiates is a good start.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They did not induce him into coma. I guess it was still reaction to the overdoze. They claimed that after 6 hours the med is not in the body anymore. That was not true. Couple of hours b4 he died, when I was still with him, I saw that his pupils were still huge. I told them but they ignored. They killed my beautiful Batman. They shouldnt have never givven him that med. At that day the white blood count was ok and the lung was up. I will neverb forgive them. I try to find out now how to sue them. Lisa T helps. If someone knows about good lawyer, please post here. Thanks.
    I think you should gather any evidence in the form of notes, or communications with docs that you might have documented on how you wanted them to consult and there was pushback. As many on here have said, the Vasculitis docs on the Vasculitis org. have opened themselves up for free consults, and you suggested it numerous times (from what I picked up) and they didn't do it from Calgary. It's also important to know what exactly the final COD was so that you can build a case around that. I know that even if you write notes down as they happen, chronologically, they have a lot of weight in court. I wish you luck, but more I wish you health - you in particular.... take care of yourself, please. You've gone through unreal amounts of stress and as we all know, stress is a documented trigger for WG, so please take care of yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am so pleased that his parents are with you in pursuing a claim against the Drs/hospital. People need to be accountable for their actions, but sometimes grieving people just don't have the strength to follow through.

But just remember that Phil wants you to be as happy as possible. If the claim procedure get's too stressful or too expensive don't keep going at it thinking "that's what Phil wants me to do" because Phil would just want you to be happy.
    Diagnosed April 1995

Page 32 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast