Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrtmeo View Post
    Alysia,
    All those symptoms sound like opiate overdose.
    They use morphine to stop people from breathing in hospice.
    They should never be giving opiates to someone with respiratory problems.
    It is normally used for pain.

Also, I just remembered that opiate overdose makes the person appear asleep, but they are not sleeping.
    They just can't open their eyes or speak.
    they killed him. They shouldnt have give him that med. I am going to sue them and let his parents get the money.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    Thanks for the explanation, Alysia. I have recently read a little about CO2 poisoning and how dangerous it is. I'm still not clear on how he got it, except maybe by shallow breathing and not getting enough oxygen. I'm not clear to what extent the hospital was at fault. But at this point, what's done is done, and I'm happy that the priest made it there in time. I hope that Phil was awake enough to know the priest was there, but even if not, the priest did his job the way that Phil wanted.
    my beautiful Phil was not conscious after he stopped breathing and they put him on the machine and sedation. But he allways told me that he wants a priest to pray for him b4 he died. His priest was amazing and came almost every day since he got to the ICU.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am very grateful to you my precious friends, for your kind words and loving support and for dressing like Batman. The funeral will be only next week. Please still stay with the Batman suits. It warms my broken heart.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am back in Israel since yesterday. Crying a lot. Missing my beautiful Phil so much. My soul is bleeding. I didnt really live in the deepest sense b4 I knew him. I was very sick. He made me feel alive. He healed me. I wish I could heal him. At least he went to heaven with the biggest love ever. And forever. I dont know how I can live without him now. I just want to go to him. Now.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, you are strong, and a fighter, like Phil. You will find a way to go on and live a good life, though the pain will always be there. He came into your life for a reason, and you into his as well. I know you have the strength to keep going, and the good he did you will always be with you.

We will keep the Batman avatars as long as you want us to.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    my beautiful Phil was not conscious after he stopped breathing and they put him on the machine and sedation. But he allways told me that he wants a priest to pray for him b4 he died. His priest was amazing and came almost every day since he got to the ICU.
    Alysia,
    Did they induce Phil into a coma or was it the opiates?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, you did your best & it was a lot...you go nowhere now, you have healing powers/strength that others need now...use them as you recover...hugs.
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phil was a fighter and so are you, pleas know that our thoughts and love are with you and Phils family.
    Mike
    If you can't be positive be optomistic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with everyone else Alysia, let us help you for now.
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrtmeo View Post
    Alysia,
    Did they induce Phil into a coma or was it the opiates?
    They did not induce him into coma. I guess it was still reaction to the overdoze. They claimed that after 6 hours the med is not in the body anymore. That was not true. Couple of hours b4 he died, when I was still with him, I saw that his pupils were still huge. I told them but they ignored. They killed my beautiful Batman. They shouldnt have never givven him that med. At that day the white blood count was ok and the lung was up. I will neverb forgive them. I try to find out now how to sue them. Lisa T helps. If someone knows about good lawyer, please post here. Thanks.
    Last edited by Alysia; 10-08-2014 at 01:21 AM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Page 31 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast