Likes Likes:  203
Page 26 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, another great Batman avatar from Bob. I'm going to have to go look for one myself.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in too!
    Sending Love and peace to Alysia and family!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Count me in. My new avatar pays homage to Batman Phil and his champion - Batcat Alysia. Hope it shows up OK. Working with computer images is not my strong suit.
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in too!!
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Count me in too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Words can't describe how I feel. Phil was part of our original startup group and as one of the youngest at the time, I never thought his time would be so short. Alysia, you have brought so much deserved happiness to his life, for the short little while, he was on top of the world. I am sorry that you will have to carry this burden, but know we all loved Phil and we all love you. We share in your grief and hope that you will find peace.
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are all so amazing with your kind and beautiful words. And that Batman avatar makes me smile between the tears. No date for the funeral yet. Thank you so much. I love you deeply.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, what a shock this is too all of us,we all thought he would come through this. My prayers are with you and his family. Phil was very lucky to have you there and to find love. I am so sorry for what you are going through now and hope that God gives you peace by knowing Phil is better now.Please take care of yourself.

We all know how computer stupid I am so I can't do the batman avatar.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a HUGE Batman fan, I have changed my Avatar too in memory of our one and only, Batman. I am still in shock. I had communicated so much with Phil both on the forum and via Facebook. I wanted to believe he would pull out of it. It had seemed, at times, that he was going to do just that.
    My heart is only warmed by Alysia being by his side, however, on that same token, I am devastated for them to have found something so special only to have it ripped away from them.
    I will wear my Batman shirt in your honor, Phil. Thank you so much for always being there for me when I would get all weirded out about something with my body. You were my first real weggie friend and I will never forget you.
    Officially Diagnosed 07/31/2013

My blog: http://nikkinicolealison.com

"It's no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then" - Alice in Wonderland

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I miss him so much. The pain is beyond words. I just want to be with him. After he died I went with his parents to his sister house in calgary. They showed me things that he liked. It felt like goinh in his footprints. The day after we went to swift cuttent. I spent hours in the batcave. Crying. Talking with his friends who came. I went to sleep in his bed. Not much sleep with all the endless tears. Now I am on my way to the airport. Flying back home. I dont know how can I continue without him. The last 15 months he was with me so many hours every day, not only when I came here, but also b4, chatting on fb or skyping for hours every day. I miss him madly. Such a sore void....
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Page 26 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast