Likes Likes:  203
Page 23 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are no words, no matter how much we want there to be. I was sitting next to Lake Erie with my beautiful 2 1/2 month old granddaughter in my arms and feeling very happy. Suddenly, a wave of sadness came over me and I began to cry. About an hour later, I read this sad news, and I understood what I was feeling. The time of tears came to me at about the time Alysia posted the sad news. The beginning and end of life..... Phil certainly did the very most with his time in between. So many will remember Phil for his kindness and his never-ending willingness to welcome and help all the members of this forum. God Bless you Phil. God Bless you Alysia. We all mourn with you.
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been crying all day about something else, and I couldn't understand why it was affecting me so badly. My husband came home, and told me to stop crying about the silly thing I was crying about. Then, only about 10 minutes later I discovered that Phil had passed and I began crying again... I am so sad and hurt and surprised.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia is currently with Phil's parents who made it down to the hospital - yesterday I think.

I am still at a great loss as to what to say - like everyone has said, Phil was always there/here for everyone.
    I am so glad I could call him my friend.
    The only thing good about Phil's passing is that he is no longer in pain and no longer suffers from WG

Thankyou Phil..........Rest in Peace
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

rif Guest

Such a shock no words can ever be enough. My sympathies to you Alysia and also for Phils parents and family. Please look after yourself.

Rif

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing left to say. Agree with all the above. Alysia you are a real diamond and Phil's star will shine upon you just as brightly. Xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is such sad, sad news. I have been checking this thread daily sometimes two or three times each day hoping and praying that Phil would turn the corner and improve. Condolences to his parents.....to lose a child no matter what their age is truly devastating. Condolences also to his family and friends and to you Alysia an angel sent to him at his time of need.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brave man, brave woman...all is said and done...best to you Alysia...my tears for you both...
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just saw this extremely sad news on Face Book.
    RIP Phil. What a great guy, he will be missed by so many but never forgotten.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember when I first joined this forum in early February this year. Phil gave me a lot of good advice and I found his progress thread and remember reading right through it. It inspired me to start my own progress thread as I realised these can help others who are first diagnosed.

Via Alysia I have come to hear a bit more about Phil and I feel so very sad that despite all the prayers she lost her soulmate. It is also very sad to hear about anyone losing the battle with Wegener's. I found Phil's posts inspiring. RIP Phil and my condolences to Alysia and to his family.
    "Slow and Steady wins the Race"
    All the best, Inge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The news of Phil's passing is shocking and very sad. My sincere condolences to Alysia and Phil's family. RIP Phil.

Page 23 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast