Likes Likes:  203
Page 22 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Such sad news. It is hard to express the shock I feel. Condolences to all concerned - our thoughts are with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia pl check my pm on FB. I sent you contact info for the Jewish chaplain of you want someone to say Kaddish with you or just come sit with you. I don't know whether Phil's parents are there with you or not.
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My deepest sympathy to you Alysia and to Phil's family. No words can lessen the pain that comes with such a deep loss. Divinity brought you two together. May you find peace.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, this is the last thing I expected to read today. I'm so shocked and tearful, for him, for you, his family and friends, and all of us. I am at least glad that he came to and had some happy, cheerful time yesterday, with you, holding hands and being in love. There are no words to describe this loss for all of us, and right now, especially for you. You will be in my thoughts and prayers constantly. Also his dear parents and siblings. God bless you all with peace and understanding and the strength to get through this. He is at peace now and feels no pain. I love you for who you are and for all you have done, and you did the very best you could.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am blown away by this news.
    I am so deeply sorry for your loss Alysia, yet unbelievably grateful for the fact that you found each other. How much incredibleness can happen in such a short time.
    I send you thoughts of courage and peace for the upcoming days. With much love.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was so sad to read this news. I hope it gives you some comfort that yesterday he was able to talk to you and hold your hand, I'm sure it did for him. My deepest sympathy to you and his family.
    We must let go of the life we have planned so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
    Joseph Campbell

When sleeping women wake, mountains move.
    Chinese proverb

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am so sorry Alysia. Please know my prayers are with you & Phil's family. I am so glad you were able to be with him & I know it made a big difference to him. Plwase try to take care of yourself at this terrible time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    I am at least glad that he came to and had some happy, cheerful time yesterday, with you, holding hands and being in love.
    Well said Anne.

I believe both Barbara and Phil shared 7th July as their birthdays. It's a while away but we'll have to think of something to commemorate their lives next July 7th.
    Diagnosed April 1995

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry we have all lost Phil. He was kind and funny and genuine. I am glad that he got to know such great happiness in his life as being with Alysia before he left. Phyl, Alysia and all his family, including us weggies , will be in my prayer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so sad to hear this. Phil has always been there for everyone. I'm so sorry for your lose Alysia, but I'm so glad you were there for him in the end. Please be safe and take care of yourself, that is what Phil would want.
    ~ Bob

Page 22 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast