Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grounding Technique

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Grounding Technique

I don't know if this has been previously brought up or not, but I found it interesting. There is a movie about this phenomenon that healed an entire town in Alaska. It is said to reduce inflammation. This is a sequel to the original film and it's available for free until 8/8. For any that is so moved here it is. Grounding or Earthing: A Key Mechanism That Keeps You Healthy
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by windchime View Post
    I don't know if this has been previously brought up or not, but I found it interesting. There is a movie about this phenomenon that healed an entire town in Alaska. It is said to reduce inflammation. This is a sequel to the original film and it's available for free until 8/8. For any that is so moved here it is. Grounding or Earthing: A Key Mechanism That Keeps You Healthy
    Time to go walk bare foot on the beach. In Alaska that might be challenge in winter time.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cindy,tried to read the article but wouldn't stay on the screen long enough. I even subscribed to the newsletter to see if that would work but no ????

By the way I am coming down to Fl. Sept 18-Oct 2 and I will be spending some time in Orlando so maybe we can meet up this time.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Debra,

I don't know about the problems with the page not staying up. Maybe try to go to Dr. Mercola's site and ramble around. Would love to meet up with you when you are down here. Keep me posted. I just got back from New Mexico and Nashville. July was a very busy month for me.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first thought was the same as drz's, time to get out and walk barefoot on the beach, ground, even concrete, according to the article. Not watching the video, my computer is very old and would be problematical if others have experienced problems. I like this idea, though... couldn't hurt to try. And if we can find some leather soled shoes, we can use those in the winter and get the same effect. I am always researching footwear, as I have problem feet. What I really want is some of those "five-fingers" type shoes with individual toes, and I saw someone in a pair that may have been leather. They are ugly, to be sure, but I think they'd work wonders on my feet.

Are you still coming to Seattle in early September? I will touch base by private message.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a pair of the 5 toe shoes, but they are "water" shoes. They aren't too bad, but I have neuropathy and anything other than flip flops bother my feet. Still planning the Sept trip. Ticket is bought.
    Cindy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by windchime View Post
    I have a pair of the 5 toe shoes, but they are "water" shoes. They aren't too bad, but I have neuropathy and anything other than flip flops bother my feet. Still planning the Sept trip. Ticket is bought.
    I wear Yoga Sandals, which separate the toes and create a better, more stable stance and help the posture. My biggest foot problem is bunions; with the misalignment of bones, my toes point inward so much that I can't get a good grip. Someone online claimed to have corrected their bunions with the 5 toe shoes... I wouldn't expect that but would like to try them anyway.

OK, will gear up for seeing you in September and we'll work out the details by PM.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had some of the Fila Skeletoe shoes. Which had 4 toes (little two were together). They were kind of weird...unfortunately they irritated my skin more then they helped the toes. Of course your mileage may very
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psyborg View Post
    I had some of the Fila Skeletoe shoes. Which had 4 toes (little two were together). They were kind of weird...unfortunately they irritated my skin more then they helped the toes. Of course your mileage may very
    Thanks, Bob, that's interesting. I'd go for the ones with 5 toes, and I'll have to look for them on sale somewhere. Maybe do some research online beforehand. Won't know if I can stand them until I try them....
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psyborg View Post
    Bob, that's the type I have too. I understand about the irritation. I don't wear them too much since you can't wear socks with them.
    Cindy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast