Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grounding Technique

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by windchime View Post
    Bob, that's the type I have too. I understand about the irritation. I don't wear them too much since you can't wear socks with them.
    There are also 5-toe socks available. No, I don't think they'd fit easily under these, probably, but I think they'd be worthwhile to wear with sandals or roomier shoes, or by themselves around the house, to get the toe separation.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fila did make socks specifically for them at one point. I think they ended up not being as popular as they thought they might be.
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psyborg View Post
    Fila did make socks specifically for them at one point. I think they ended up not being as popular as they thought they might be.
    I think the socks I saw pics of were too thick and wooly to fit the Fila, but I wish I'd gotten ahold of a pair... I'd wear them however I could, maybe just at home and maybe to bed. I really feel like that toe separation is important for me. The bunions are probably too far gone for anything but surgery, but I might as well get some comfort and stability wherever I can.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check 'em out.... I gotta have some:
    toe socks - Google Search
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those that can't watch the video, there are some pictures showing the differences in inflammation and other info using Earthing here
    https://quantumevolution.co.uk/store...ng/EarthingFAQ

It is my understanding that our magnetic field of flux lines get broken when we have disease areas.
    Earthing puts the magnetic field back into alignment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting site. Thanks for sharing.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    There are also 5-toe socks available. No, I don't think they'd fit easily under these, probably, but I think they'd be worthwhile to wear with sandals or roomier shoes, or by themselves around the house, to get the toe separation.
    Guess I have some simiar shoes, they are called Feelmax. The sole is made from Kevlar - which is the stuff used in bulletproof wests. The point is that if I walk in the forrest I well feel pretty much everything I walk on and the coldness of the surface. I did accidentally step on glass once, but the glass just shattered under the shoe and wouldn't penetrate the material. However if you do walk on something sharp, like a pinecone or a small stone you will feel some discomfort. They are not too fun to walk on pavement on, as the it feels quite hard on your feet.

Got two pairs since sometimes you find them very cheaply over here, I think I paid less than $30 for the pair. I have really huge feet too, so these are great to have as extra pairs when I travel or want to pack lite for the gym as otherwise my shoes would take up an entire bag while these don't really take much more space than a pair of socks.

Here is some more info on them:
    Feelmax :: Shoes
    Diagnosed 08/2013, Relapse 07/2014, Relapse 5/2017 (although early signs of it from 12/2016)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12