Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: leg cramps

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My leg cramps did go away after reducing my pred...I think they disappeared when got to 15mg. Anyway it will go away...hopefully.

Sangye so sorry to hear....hoping you get better

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sangye...my bad...it was an old post...Guess what my memory "SUCKS"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL-- well, your wish came true. I do feel better! Good job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make sure you check your potassium level. I had to be on potassium pills when I was on high doses of Prednisone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im glad the magnesium is helping. Im not sure if I mentioned the milk thistle or if you read about it but it helps clear toxins from your liver. Since most of us are on these hardcore meds that damage the liver, you may want to try it to. I know it helped my liver numbers that were rising.. get to normal again and two of my friends that have hep c that had really bad liver numbers.. both were in range within two months. i take two a day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Milk thistle is a wonderful herb. It both detoxes and heals the liver. But use very little if you're on any drugs because it will detox the drug out of you, too. (Herbs can't tell the difference between unwanted toxins and drugs)

Someone with Hep C can take a regular dose, since they're trying to heal their liver. But you should not, because you'll lose the drugs you're on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Sangye. i didnt think into it that far that i may be actually removing the meds. i also can not figure out how to post a new post asking about imuran and i cant find any posts about it either. I am about to start taking it tomorrow and would really like to hear from people that are on it so i can get a better perspective on it. i know you said a lot of people tolerate it well. i am usually in that group that has the rare side effects from everything. just like dapsone. its rare but i ended up in the er with my oxygen level way too low. i felt fine but they constantly kept asking "can you breathe better now". lol. i was in there to get a bone marrow aspriation, biopsy and something else and they wouldnt do it because of the level. i had to go back later again for it. the doc wants me to take the imuran in the am. i think i should take it at night or evening after i eat. why ruin my whole day being sick from the med? what do you think?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker View Post
    the doc wants me to take the imuran in the am. i think i should take it at night or evening after i eat. why ruin my whole day being sick from the med? what do you think?
    Firecracker, I was changed over from cyclosphamide to Imuran and really don't remember any side affects, I had to take it in the morning as well. I am currently on Methotrexate and I have to say I suffer more side affects from that after taking it friday evening then either the cyclosphamide or Imuran which was taken on a daily basis.
    katwoman

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker View Post
    also can not figure out how to post a new post asking about imuran
    Go to - Home

Go to - Medication

Click on the "New Post" tab at the top of the list of topics

Give your post a title and away you go!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it sounds so easy. i think it probably has something to do with the beer i was/am drinking that makes things a little hard to figure out lol. i know.. bad.. beer. but just tonite then off to imuran land tomorrow. ugh.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast