Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Splinter Hemorrhages

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mary,

Yes indeed, I do see Dr Villa Forte. She's very nice. The only issues I've had at CC have been related to the phone staff, and those overall have been minor. The caregivers are all quite good.
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good to hear that so far getting all good feedback on her feeling better everyday about going to see her. I have developed aneurysms in my hands/around my kidneys so I am told by my doctor here in Kalamazoo that doesn't even return most of my calls. I do believe she is right, however she isn't in class of docs that can handle this disease. I did really good the past few years, but now something has gone really wrong. This area isn't large enough for the disease so hoping for help to say the least. We are in Naples in the winter so there is a CC an hour from us so making the right move I believe.

Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jakekell View Post
    Good to hear that so far getting all good feedback on her feeling better everyday about going to see her. I have developed aneurysms in my hands/around my kidneys so I am told by my doctor here in Kalamazoo that doesn't even return most of my calls. I do believe she is right, however she isn't in class of docs that can handle this disease. I did really good the past few years, but now something has gone really wrong. This area isn't large enough for the disease so hoping for help to say the least. We are in Naples in the winter so there is a CC an hour from us so making the right move I believe.

Mary
    Seeing some one with more experience is usually a good move. Best wishes for better health.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Colin had dark brown verticle lines in his pointer finger and his thumb when diagnosed, after ctx and pred they are fading so it has to be related to the Wegs. Crazy hey? I have a photo but I need to figure out how to post it.
    - You can judge the character of a person by how they treat those who can do nothing for them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi drz,

Went to see Dr. Ville-Forte and everyone was right she is very nice really liked her. I do not have aneurysms anywhere just a bad doc here! That bad doc really turned our world upside down. Ville-Forte said they were sacks of fluid in my hands with leisons on them very painful. I am having a flare up and now doing the mtx/pred/dapsone treatments.
    I will be going to her now thank goodness!

I as going to put a new post out there, however forgot how to do it. Hope this finds you well.

Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad you were able to get with Dr Villa Forte. And glad it's not Aneurysms!
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me too and my family wishes we weren't put through all that. I guess these nodules with lesions are another WGs gift that can occur anywhere in the body mine were the hands and bottom of my feet. So happy people talked so much about Ville-Forte on this site or wouldn't have know where to go for good care as we don't have it for wegs here for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12