Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Cannabis

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Cannabis

Hey there fellow Weggies, I live in Michigan where Medical Marijuana is legal. So I was wondering would a daily dose of THC and CBDs help ease the symptoms of our Medication? I'm no stranger to Cannabis and have used a vaporizer [Instead of smoking] before and it seems to help. What do you guys think?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure, but it seems to be helping a lot of people. I live in WA state, so we'll be able to test if we want. Our local store should open up in a couple months. The owner is a neighbor of mine. Really a nice guy. He's not some tattoo'ed, dew rag, dirty drug dealer selling on the street. He is pure business. He's a well respected member of the community who has come out of retirement to launch the first store in our area. He will follow the laws to the tee. CO has already seen benefits for many people for many diseases.

The key will be to get the THC out of the plant and retain the CBD's. I they have already bred such a plant (called Charlottes' Web). It is helping control seizures in young kids and has tremendous potential. So, who knows.

If you want to do research on it, Google marijuana and Israel. Israel has been doing more research into it than any other country that I know of.....
    Last edited by vdub; 07-28-2014 at 03:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well let me know if you decide to test it, I think i might apply for my card and try myself. I was worried that the federal government would stop my financial aid for college, but ever since they passed the law stating that being on the medical list can't be held against you ..I think i'm going to try it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thought you might find this development interesting...

House Bill would Legalize a CBH High (THC Low) Cannabis Strain Federally
    House Bill Would Legalize 'Charlotte's Web' Medical Marijuana

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've also heard that using oils is more effective than smoking as the potency within/between plants can vary widely. I'm not sure if that rule applies to this strain. I agree that using a vaporizer is better than smoking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well let me know if you decide to test it
    I not going to say "never", but I seriously doubt I would test it. Too many things wrong with me -- wegs is just one of them. I would really, really have to have a good reason to try it. Plus, even though I am 63 and grew up during the drug 60's, I have never done any drugs and it would be a huge mental barrier to get across before I could try it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very true, But oils are very very expensive.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vdub View Post
    I not going to say "never", but I seriously doubt I would test it. Too many things wrong with me -- wegs is just one of them. I would really, really have to have a good reason to try it. Plus, even though I am 63 and grew up during the drug 60's, I have never done any drugs and it would be a huge mental barrier to get across before I could try it.
    Understandable