Quote Originally Posted by Staceyje View Post
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good WG doctor in MA, preferably Western MA? My sister is in the early stages of diagnosis and is currently being treated by a fancy eye doctor (can't remember his real title) because her symptoms first presented in her eyes (and sinuses). Should she continue with him or go to a rheumotolgist?

Many thanks,
Treat the eye symptoms immediately to save her vision and then then see a Weg expert for consultation and/or on-going follow-up. The Diverticulitis Foundation list is good place to start to find a doctor with Weg experience.