Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suspected Wegeners...please help

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ditto what MCC said. Just one question, tho. You pee'ing a lot?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda888 View Post
    Thank you so much for the replies! As of right now my main symptoms are no appetite (i've lost 6 pounds in 2 months) very tired, red mildly irritated eyes, slight pains on the sides of my head, and overall achy/ crappy-ness. I feel really weak too but Im sure thats due to not eating. I also feel like i cannot get enough to drink, my mouth goes dry pretty quick. No real sinus issues at the moment, its so frustrating. The weird thing about all this is when I was having sinus problems I just had pain in the sinus areas, no real congestion. Is that normal? Also, any suggestions on making yourself eat? I know I need to but I just feel like barfing at the thought. I think the doc is pushing for the CT of the sinus but I can see if he can give me some more medrol. That might not be a bad idea. I think the insurance might kick in around 3 weeks?
    What does "Find a Zebra" suggest for a diagnosis. Wegs was my number one suggestion for diagnosis but my diagnosis was confirmed already by the time i heard of this web site to check for possible explanations for my symptoms. Remember there can be several or even many possible diagnoses for most clusters of symptoms and some times it is very frustrating experience and takes a long time to get the correct one. Best wishes.
    Last edited by drz; 07-27-2014 at 10:49 PM.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123